Online Availability
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Writing Levels
  1. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Political intrigue, fantasy, futuristic, sci fi lite, superheroes, historical fiction, alternate universes. Smittings of romance, but only as side plot.
Sooo back again with another prudish alert lol I am now (along with still seeing red star one x ones when I have that forum ignored) seeing red star ads as well (some pretty raunchy ones that might have my eight year old son who occasionally looks over mommy's laptop screen asking questions I'm not fully prepared to answer). Hoping there's some kinda fix for this??? I have everything ignored as far as forums, tags and whatnot. Not sure why this stuff is cropping up again.

It looks like I will need to set up a new sort of No Red Star settings again to hide certain content 🤔 i will work on that tomorrow

It looks like I will need to set up a new sort of No Red Star settings again to hide certain content 🤔 i will work on that tomorrow

Thanks so much! If it's a huge hassle don't put too much stress on it :-D I can always block the ads with ad blocker for a while till it gets sorted :-)

Settings now implemented, I hope they work 😂

Thank you so much! Worked perfectly after I cleared my cache!!