Recommended?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lord Snow

Original poster
Hi! I hate to say it, but after beating my games a few times, I'm kinda bored.. I still love them, but something new is in order!

So, I'm looking for RPG's, something with a customizable character, those are my favorite types. Maybe something anime-ish, or a fighting game too ^~^

For example, I've already played Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Fable, Animal Crossing, PlayStation All-Stars.. My systems are PS3, PSVita, and Nintendo 3DS ^~^

The Soul Calibur games have a good character creator starting at the third sentry. Though, you're likely to only be able to get the fourth one, since you have a PS3.

With Creation System characters:
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - fantasy RPG
Dragon Age (Origins/Awakening, II, Inquisition) - another fantasy RPG
Mass Effect - sci-fi RPG

May not be on your systems:
Baldur's Gate 1 or 2 - Fantasy RPGs
Shadowrun Returns - Sci-fi/fantasy/cyberpunk RPG
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - Sci-fi RPG

Non-Creation System Characters:
Alice: Madness Returns - Platformer/adventure game
The Bard's Tale (PS2 at least) - Fantasy RPG
Borderlands - Shooter
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Sci-fi/cyberpunk RPG/Adventure
Dishonored - Fantasy/Steampunk RPG/Adventure
Murdered: Soul Suspect - Modern paranormal RPG/Adventure
Thief - Rogue style RPG/Adventure
The Walking Dead Season One & Season Two - storytelling, choose your own consequences RPG
The Witcher - Fantasy RPG

FelixFrost said:
14505.jpg

>_>

Too many to list.

Hit metacritic. Top scores for your system of choice in the Roleplaying Game genre.

Cthulhu Saves the World.
It may be on the PSN store. I know it's on Xbox store and available on Steam.

Just checked. It's not.

Other than playing other Bethesda games you should hit up the "South Park: Stick of Truth" which I'm sure is on PS3.
Otherwise @Tempest pretty much covered the list of any available games I was gonna mention aside from other Bethesda games such as Skyrim and Fallout:New Vegas.

PS3

For Character Customization, I'd gotta go for Dark Souls and Dark Souls II. Ofcourse, I wouldn't recommend them all the time, but I think they are at least worth a gander. It also has a lore in which you gotta make the connections and delve into yourself, since the lore of the place and story is told to you through equipment and items you pick up and by dialogue told to you by NPCs. it's a beatiful grimdark fantasy with a great soundtrack, boss designs and some really interesting snippets of lore. Again the mechanics and controls can put you off, and it's also has its fair share of cheap deaths too.

Fighting games? Blazblue Continuum Shift EXTEND and it's sequel Chronophantasma, both great fighting games only that Chronophantasma is the more solid and balanced of the two. Persona 4: Arena and Arena Ultimax, Guilty Gear Xrd and Under Night in-Birth Exe:Late, which is out this month. Those games are super animu :D.

PSVita

Just going to throw these three recommendations to you, because I believe these three to be the best PSVita games I've played since owning one.

Persona4: Golden, Dragon's Crown and Freedom Wars.

BALDURS GATE

PLANESCAPE TORMENT

both on GoG.com!

If you have a PS3, I'd suggest Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Only game I know that will allow you to make a loli dressed like Guts with a loli partner dressed like Griffith with two other lolis supporting you.

• Love
Reactions: Windsong
I second Kingdoms of Amalur! That is an amazing game, shame it isn't going to get a sequel or get the recognition it deserved D:

Status
Not open for further replies.