1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Recolor, Drawings, AMVs

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Akira, Dec 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yola~! I do recolor and anime styled drawings. I'm starting the thread on my phone so once I get on my computer I'll post links to some of my work. Normally I will do free commissions but the more intricate or complicated I will ask for a small fee. For AMVs I will also ask for a small fee. And I'll show what exactly I mean by intricate/complicated. But anywho here's the request form.

Recolor or Drawings Request:
    Type: (Recolor, original drawing)
    Details: (What you want done to the image or What you want drawn)
    Image: (Either any reference images you want me to have or the image you want recolored. I would prefer either way they be in spoili not spoiler)
    Due date: (The date that you absolutely positively must have it by)
    Extras: (Anything else you want me to know)

AMV Commission:
    Song: (either link or title/artist)
    Type: (Anime Mix or One Anime, Two-part anime DOES NOT count as a mix ex: Naruto/Shippuuden, or Fairy Tail/2014)
    Reason: (A gift to someone or you just want a Good AMV made of the song| Optional)
    Anime Featured/Required: (The anime that the song is centered around or you absolutely want it in if its a mix)
    Anime Turn-offs: (any anime that you DO NOT want under any circumstances in the video)
    Details: (Anything else you feel you need to tell me)

#1 Akira, Dec 16, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  2. Maybe you should show off some examples of your work to spark some interests.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.