Rebellion

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ashlynn

Original poster
Okay, so this rp is based on a universe/book series I've been writing :3 I'm kind of bored and have a bit of a writer's block, so it's time to take a break! I can give you a quick summary:
~~
The country of Sephermond is torn. There's an evil corporation called the Docs, and what they do is test on anything that isn't human, and even then humans aren't safe from their testing. Many have been forced to go into hiding, but there are a few who have started to form a group to fight against the corporation. Some, but few, are escapees from the horrid testing chambers of the corporation; others, just souls who are terrified of what would happen if they were to be captured. The leader of this group is a human named Hitomi. Being no more than 19, the reason she rose to power is unknown with clarity. As she prepares her people for battle, the Docs' new leader, Miyuki, is preparing to wipe out ever last one of the rebellious creatures, even if it means taking them out one by one...
~~
Like I said, it's a very basic plot, and we can elaborate more if you'd like~ I was hoping to find someone who could be a soldier for the corporation sent to wipe out the group, but then joins the rebellion when they find out that the creatures they have been experimenting on and killing have been innocent. I have a basic plot line to follow, and if you'd want I could share it with you once you join :D The tags that I've tagged are content the role play may have, so you have been warned!

Hi! (Massive necropost? I don't know.) Your idea sounds interesting, and will likely be fun if roleplayed correctly, I was interested in doing this, but is there any chance I could play something similar to what is in my profile photo? As in, Wehrmacht soldier with a MP40? Doc or Rebel, doesn't matter, just want to spice up life! On a side note, how long do you want per action/post be?

Status
Not open for further replies.