1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Reaper's Bad Touch

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Reaper, Jul 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey!

If you enjoy shameless smut and exploring kinks, you've come to the right place!

A few important notes:
    1. I am only looking for partners willing to play females.

2. I am perfectly okay with MxF or FxF. Pretty much any kink you feel like exploring. BDSM, tentacles, futanari... As long as it doesn't involve golden showers or scat, you'll find I have rather open boundaries.

3. I will try to post once a day at the very least. If real life gets in the way, I'll let you know. I expect the same courtesy in return.

Without further ado, on to what you really came for!

Demon/Succbus x Human
    Vampire x Witch
    Vampire x Human
    Witch x Human
    Brother/Sister x Sister
    Boss x Secretary
    Master/Mistress x Slave/Maid
    Teacher x Student
    Manager x Idol
    Warden/Guard x Prisoner

More detailed plots to come, when I'm not typing on my mobile! Stay tuned!

2. Demon/Succubus x Human or Boss x Secretary if your still looking =)

3. I may have an idea for a vampire x human setting. (Though if you have an idea I'd love to hear it too)
    I don't mind exploring a wide range, have a few things I don't like, but other than that I'm willing to do quite a lot.
    If you still are looking for someone to RP with, just send me a PM

4. I'd like to do a brother/sister role play, if you're still looking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.