Realm of Garrn: The Call of Adventure (OoC and Sign-Ups) OPEN FOR NEW PLAYERS!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
No worries, I reworked something a bit closer to the RP. I'll wait for your approval ^^

Its fine, I haven't gotten a chance to look at it yet but I'll do so when I get back.

A few questions..

1) Can someone give me quick summary of what's happened so far?

2) What's the general plot direction here?

3) Do I just jump in and rp or are the characters meeting?

4) Also maybe I dont get it but..why are the threads so silent? Is something going on that I'm not aware of?

I think its quiet because nobody else is really interested, or has shown interest in this anymore.

Depending on the popularity of the RP, I could make a GM post to get us further down the road towards our goal.

Nothing serious has happened yet, so don't worry. We haven't even gotten to the main story yet.

With The massive ammount of things I can do for my character, it wont be till later that she will be finished, but i plan on joining.

There's not really much for me to do, my character is in the inn already so I imagine he's just sat drinking. As soon as I see an opportunity for a post that contributes something useful, I'll take it, but there's not a lot for him to do at this point but wait.

If you folk arent busy , I'd love for you to check out my own interest check.
You see, I've also been developing an idea a fantasy adventure, although a bit more on the dark side. If you or anyone here is interested, Ill be glad to have you on board. Don't worry though, our adventures are different enough to keep a fresh experience between RPs! (I think..) I must say though..I took a lot of inspiration from you since this is my first go at this. For those who want the skinny, head on over ^^?

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-legend-of-madame-alabaster-a-huge-adventure-rp.67105/

Last edited by a moderator:
Reveal yer'self, hero!
images
Fairy form

images

Cloths not included (THAT DID NOT MEAN TO BE SEXUAL)

What be yer name, Stranger?

Revel BriarBane

Be you a lad or a lass?

Female

What be yer lineage? (Race): Fairy

What be yer area of expertise?

The Assassin

The Nature Magician

Axe or Sword?

Twin Daggers

Short sword

Adventurer's Kit Contents (Starting Inventory): (dot jots will do just fine. Max of 6 items, but you can't start with any legendary items or magic artifacts.)

What be yer talents?

Race
Area Knowledge, Charm, Breath Control, Hiding, Listen

Class
Mysticism, Alchemy, Herbology, Sneak, Lockpicking, Lip Reading

Additional
Blade
Goad
Dash
Drinking
Husbandry
Drug

Know ye any spells?

Nature Magic
Healing

Tell me yer tale, an' I'll listen
Is there more to yer tale? (Other): (Include any additional information you want here. Perhaps they're writing a book, or the name of any pets they may have back home/with them on the adventure)

WIP​

Hi, I know I've been inactive for a bit. I was forced to put Iwaku on the back burner because of... some things. It doesn't look like I missed anything though. Can I still be a part of this? I can post something if you like. That is, if you don't have anything else planned, of course.

This still going on? Because I'M BAAAAAAAACK

Me too. The IC has been moved to the Roleplay Graveyard. We can get it back, of course, as long as the interest is still here. I say it's about time for another role call.

Indeed. I'm here, college is pretty hard going but I am here nonetheless, forgive me if I go a few days without posts.