Really Quite Nervous

L

LostButHere

Original poster
Hello, hello, hello!
Well, I'm new here, but not entirely new to roleplaying. However, I'm always so nervous joining new forums and sites because I never seem to quite fit in. I don't know why, but I don't.

I'm going to give it one last shot, though.

I also don't want to do something stupid that doesn't follow the etiquette here... Which I usually do...

So I'm hoping to meet some people first. In that case:

My name is Steph, I love to play tennis and am currently really working hard to be the number one spot, I love writing although sometimes have a hard time coming up with ideas, and I can be very sarcastic and random. I'm also terrible at describing myself...

Hope to talk to some of you!

Welcome to Iwaku!

You'll fit in here. I'll see to it!

Come play with us in the cbox.

Reactions: Koene
Welcome to Iwaku! No need to be shy; nobody here is going to jump down your throat if you accidentally go 'against etiquette' :)

You should try joining some groups to share your hobbies, or hang out in General Chatting and Board Games; it's all pretty relaxed in those parts, should help you loosen up a bit. the Cbox is a great place to hang out and meet people, too!

I'm Minibit, always looking for a good roleplay; I love random PMs, so shoot me a message if ever you're bored!

Welcome to Iwaku, trust me, you'll enjoy the site, the people here are really nice and fun, enjoy your stay. :)

Welcome to Iwaku, I think most people who join here find that little snug spot in the community that belongs soley to them! Hehe.

Happy Plotting and if you'd want hit me up as well~