Reality Trigger: Illusions [OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

guygombaa

Original poster
THIS IS ALL THAT AMAZING OOC STUFF THAT MAKES THE RP GO 'ROUND
AN IC THRAD IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE, IT WILL BE CREATED WHEN I HAVE MAPS!
FOREVER ACCEPTING
PLEASE NOTE THAT WHEN I SAY SUMMER, I'M GOING BY AUSTRALIAN STANDARDS, SO SUMMER MEANS IT'S THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS

THIS ROLEPLAY IS A PART OF THE KERECTUS UNIVERSE!
THAT MEANS IT IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED IF YOU MAKE A CHARACTER PAGE ON THE WIKI ONCE YOUR CHARACTER IS ACCEPTED!
http://kerectusportal.wikia.com/wiki/Kerectus_Universal_Wiki

You are a child.
The Summer holidays have just begun.
And you, like every other kid in this town, are going to spend most of your time LARPing.
Every child in this town participates, all year 'round.
But your special. You are in the group that calls the old mansion on the top of the hill home base. It's old and abandoned: perfect for plotting your next quest.
There's something special in this town.

You are a Kerectian.
The fighting has been long and hard.
But you finally beat Cajil, the dream-caster.
Oh wait no, you didn't. He beat you by casting a powerful spell that will forever curse you to a land where magic and such do not exist.
You don't like it one bit.

In this roleplay, you control two characters who are the Exact same person. To clarify, they do the EXACT same actions at the EXACT same time. Except the context is relative to their world, so in the CHILD's world, you could be drinking a glass of lemonade back at home base. In the HEROES world however, you would be drinking a pint of ale back at the Inn. It's up to you whether to switch between the two contexts or write both when roleplaying.
In case you don't understand the PLOT:
An entire town was cursed to forever be stuck in an earthly life where magic does not exist and is at our standards of 'normal'. All the kids, who are the heroes incarnations in THIS world, Role-play as their counterparts in the OTHER world, and this manner they may continue their quest to break the curse.

THE MANSION
The Mansion is very similar in both worlds. It is old, run down, and dirty. Fixing it up and buying new features will not be easy, but it will be beneficial to all members. Recruiting kids from other groups to do jobs is also helpful.
ROOMS-
Lounge- Where to relax and talk with other members. Adorned with a ratty old couch and a rather uncomfortable chair. Most just sit on the floor.
Dining Room- The Grand Hall, larger gathering are held here. Usually some snacks here too.
Kitchen- Without a chef or appliances, the Kitchen is useless.
There are FIVE empty rooms downstairs.

Bedrooms- Two rooms are reserved for sleeping, and are used when staying over or such. No beds.
Bathroom- There is a single, unusable bathroom.
Commons Room- An old TV and some tattered couches sit up here.
FIVE empty rooms on the second floor.

There are EIGHT empty rooms on the third floor.

Just to avoid confusion: You have to make a Child app, AND a Hero app.

CHILD APP-
Name: (Your child's name will most likely be similar to, though not the same as your heroes name.)
Personality: (Minimum of 2-3 lines please. And don't just dot point characteristics.)
Interests: (What you like, besides LARPing.)
Dislikes: (What you don't like, besides school)
Family: (Brief overview of your IMMEDIATE family. Living members only of course.)
Appearance: (Should be similar to your HERO's appearance, but younger.)
Inventory: (What your child is carrying. Should line up with your heroes inventory, I.E, Mithril sword become a plastic sword, etc.)
Notes: (OTHER INFORMATION?)

HERO APP-
Name: (Your name)
Species: (Can be virtually anything, but again, be reasonable. Please.)
Personality: (same as above)
Appearance: (What you look like.)
Dislikes: (Obvious)
Fears: (WHAT YOU FEAAAAR)
Powers: (Magic, flight, etc. Don't go overboard)
Skills: (What you are good at. Again, don't be OP.)
Inventory: (Should match that of your child's app.)
Bio: (Your life story. Minimum of two paragraphs.)
Notes: (OTHER STUFF)

SUGGESTIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME
DID I FORGET SOMETHING? SHOULD I ADD SOMETHING?

This post is reserved for my latter use.

Status
Not open for further replies.