1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Realistic Romance?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Belv, Oct 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey all, I'm new here but am looking for a 1X1 modern human rp partner. I'm fine with playing both male and female, but am much better with male. I'm looking into a free plot based in a big city, lots of night life, lots of fun. ;) Just something to start and see where it goes? I have a great male character in mind that would fit best with an outgoing female character. Thanks! :)

2. I would like to rp this with you :)

3. I'm down as well! This sounds fun!
    My main character is Acadia and she has dreads, tattoos, and enjoys drugs/alcohol. She comes off as a little angry but will warm up easily.
    Hit me up if you're interested!

4. Hey there, I'm new here and looking for a role play partner is well.
    My main character Juliette is a young female; long flowing ebony hair and piercing green eyes. She has a single dread in her hair on the left side, percings (snake bites and a nose ring) and stretchers. Message me if you are interested ^^

5. I would LOVE to do this rp with you! My girl char would be perfect for this!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.