Rat's looking for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, in general, I am still looking, but I will be without computer access until Sunday/Monday, depending. Feel free to PM me, but I don't promise speedy replies.

Still looking! And I have regular computer access again.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Adelaide
I think I've taken enough of a break. I need to get used to writing again with NaNoWriMo on the way, so, looking once again!

Shame you don't "do" aliens... that's what I do, along with my own, original fantasy critters (I don't "do" humans, at least as main characters... NPCs?... fine). Heh. You sound like an interesting person to RP with. And I still have ideas of my own I haven't played yet. Presently GMing a thread here and on another site. One here is "on hold" due to two players in the process of moving, one off-site is really doing well. Though I'm limited to a public computer, I could, perhaps, play in another story... a one-on-one would do. Have ideas for one-on-one stories, and characters to play in them.

*ponders*

Hello! I'd like to do the Elf X Human one if that is still open!

Totally is! Can both of you shoot me a PM so we can talk further?

Still working with these two, but also still looking for more!

Are we still up for our rp?

Oh, jeez, I don't know what happened, I'm so sorry! I just found the thread, I'll reply today! Sooooo sorry about just dying on you like that!

I'm a big elf/Fae fan do I would go with any elf paring. If your still looking

Sure am! PM me so we can work out details?

Still looking.

Still looking

Status
Not open for further replies.