Rat's Looking for You [M or F]

U

upscalerat

Original poster
Heyo. Rat here, looking for some roleplays.

I would like to prefix here that I would not particularly like any sort of dom role. So, if you're not willing to play anything but a sub, look away.

I have one plot, in the spoiler, but I'm open to other ideas!

A modern day human goes through a used book store and finds what looks like a demonic summoning book. They buy the books for laughs, and when they take it home, they futz around with it some. They end up accidentally summoning a(n) incubus/succubus, and entering a contract by doing so: the demon will do whatever the human tells them to, so long as the human continues to satisfy the demon's sexual appetite.

Where it goes from there is up to you. It can just be their relationship; perhaps the demon starts to grow more powerful and the human has to fight for dominance or send them back; or perhaps something else. We'll work it out.

For this, I would like to play a succubus. I'm open to taking the role of the human, or playing an incubus, though. So do ask!

Oh, and rules-
  • I'll do my best to reply daily but don't get on my case if I haven't. If it's been more than a week, feel free to give me a reminder.
  • I will try to match your posts in length. That being said, let's shoot for at least two paragraphs a post? Of course, when that sort of length doesn't make sense, this can be foregone, but, you know.
  • Despite that, I do value quality over quantity. Give me a paragraph where a lot goes on over a page of nothing any day.
  • While I won't jump down your throat over spelling and grammar, please do have some skills.
And that's all!

And please, just, you know, if I look interesting, feel free to reach out. I'd rather that we talk and discover that we can't work something else than we miss an opportunity.

I hope to hear from you!

You sound like an interesting one. But allow me some questions.

According to your plot, the terms would be that she helps him if he keeps her satisfied. How about this instead: She grants him 3 wishes, and takes his soul as payment. It would end up with the third wish not being used, and still having her support. How? Only one way to find out.

What kind of appearances do you prefer? Amine or Real? I don't like one of these, but be honest. It won't be fun if either one of us forces himself to use something not liked.

Instead of some normal human, I'd like to rp someone who is a bit different. Thinks outside of the box, somewhat perverted, and carefree. I can't find examples right now since it is kinda difficult to explain, but with some luck, the two of them will have a lot of fun. Or would you prefer someone normal?

You sound like an interesting one. But allow me some questions.
According to your plot, the terms would be that she helps him if he keeps her satisfied. How about this instead: She grants him 3 wishes, and takes his soul as payment. It would end up with the third wish not being used, and still having her support. How? Only one way to find out.
What kind of appearances do you prefer? Amine or Real? I don't like one of these, but be honest. It won't be fun if either one of us forces himself to use something not liked.
Instead of some normal human, I'd like to rp someone who is a bit different. Thinks outside of the box, somewhat perverted, and carefree. I can't find examples right now since it is kinda difficult to explain, but with some luck, the two of them will have a lot of fun. Or would you prefer someone normal?
Oh- I really like that idea!

For the succubus, I have an image that is more anime. It is drawn, but with normal anatomical proportions. For humans, I tend to prefer real pictures, but that doesn't mean that I'm against you using an anime picture if that's what you prefer.

Hey, if that's what you want to play, go for it! Your character, after all. And that sounds like it would be really interesting!

I'm interested if still open
Yep, sure is! c:

Awwh I was going to ask to rp this with you XP if your looking for another please let me know an incubus would be so cool.

Awwh I was going to ask to rp this with you XP if your looking for another please let me know an incubus would be so cool.
I'm still open for this one!

Do you mean that you'd like to play an incubus, or play a human that summons one?

I would prefer to play the human XP summons one.

Sorry for the late reply. I'll send you a pm so we can discuss the rest.