Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlossomStars

Original poster
Hi there! I personally love the bored games section and wish there was more content in it, so I decided to post something myself. :D

The title should be pretty self-explanatory, but I'll elaborate. Using a scale of 1-10, 1 being 'not my style at all' and 10 being 'that's the best thing I've ever seen in my life marry me', rate the avatar -or picture, in case anyone was unsure what I meant by avatar- of the person above you! Also mention briefly why you like or dislike the photo.

I have two simple rules:
1) Don't be rude. Even if you dislike someone's avatar explain why civil and politely.
2) Don't be snobby. If someone gives your avatar a low rating so be it, but don't snap at them for it. They're entitled to their opinion and that is the name of the game, after all.

Anyways, I appreciate your cooperation, and look forward to seeing your replies ^-^
There's not an avatar above me, so I'll let the next person to post start this off~

10/10. Verry cool artwork. The purple hair is awesome, and so are the tattoos.

I couldn't help but think of #leftswipethat, though haha.

Haha, all of the left swiping :P

8/10.
I'm quite a fan of colour, and your av doesn't have any bright colours. But I quite like the concept overall. The rope around the neck is interesting and seems a little morbid to me, which I quite like.

10/10

Love the colors and overall design, wouldn't want to change a thing.

This could go so wrong, my avatar is from a drawing I made ;_;

7/10, don't kill me but i don't know who that man is, but i like the wink xD

O.o Holy shit, you drew that? 10/10 for talent. All I did was crop a gif.

don't kill me but i don't know who that man is

XD That's fine. I didn't expect that everyone would. If you were curious, though, it's former Beatle Paul McCartney. :3

O.o Holy shit, you drew that? 10/10 for talent. All I did was crop a gif.

XD That's fine. I didn't expect that everyone would. If you were curious, though, it's former Beatle Paul McCartney. :3
I was under the impression he was someone famous xD

10/10 for the shading alone.

10/10, I don't know what is that thing, but I like it. Kind of looks like a yugioh monster and I love the shading <3

8/10 because I'm not that big a fan of batman. Sorry.

9/10 because I like the morbid idea of that rope around the neck.

10/10 because I love those two already and I know little to nothing about them. ♥

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Hana
8/10, because I like boys and butts :3

10/10 because the drawing is awesome, plus red hair is hot.

8/10, cuz it's just cool-looking.

8/10 because he's a Beatle, but he's my least favorite.

10/10 because i like people who are consistent with their avatars

6/10. I don't really like Batman, but your avatar is so recognizable n.n

10/10
I love the colour and overall design. I also love the expression on the person's face.

Status
Not open for further replies.