Rapture Re-do:A story chain based around bioshock.

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

C

Corvus Corax

._. No char sheets. What-so-ever. NONE.

Ok. I'm wanting to do a story chain based...loosely...on Bioshock and the world of Rapture.
The only reason that you should be posting in this occ is if you are writing the next part of the story, this is a place holder (DUH). Please don’t pop up with a post without checking here first to see if someone is working on something, that would suck balls and WOULD BE RUDE. :/

Have fun, write the next part of the story as you will and let it take whatever shape it wants. I don’t care how far away from the video game you take it or what you change, I want a story!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE CORVUS WHAT SHE WANT!

EDIT:IC REMOVED. =D

Vay

The Empress
BENEFACTOR
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Mostly active but I don't mind taking a back seat.
Favorite Genres
Mostly Fantasy and Sci-fi, though I’ll do anything if the plot is good.
Genre You DON'T Like
See above.
I thought givinf Corvus what she wants is my job.

C

Corvus Corax

O_O! >_> it..it...it is.

Genders You Prefer Playing
Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Moderate to aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Genre You DON'T Like
I'll try just about anything. I'm not overly into RPs where the prime focus is romance. I'm not too hyped on fan based anime rp either.
Ok, So I wanted to play, but I know nothing of Bioshock.