Random Story Challenge

☆Luna☆

This challenge is quite simple. Inside each of these two spoilers, I have 20 more spoilers. Roll a D20, or equivalent. Then open up the corresponding spoiler. If you encounter a capital x or y, it is intended for you to fill in(they can be the same thing if you want). Do this for each section to get your promt (reroll if you don't like it, or can't make it apply to your character). Then, write a story for your character based on the prompt you were given. This should teach you how to roleplay some pretty interesting situations. I'm looking forward to some interesting stories :).

Your character discovered a hurt animal
Your character met a really attractive X
Your character was insulted by a tough looking stranger
Your character finds a precious material
Your character finds their long lost X
Your character is being teased by X
Your character wakes up and remembers Xing last night
Your character is having an identity crisis
Your character finds a secret passage in the X
Your character learns a terrifying secret about X
Your character is surrounded by ninja
Your character nearly falls into a pit of lava
Your character has somehow lost their X
Your character doesn't know the answer to a question their X asked them
Your character has been asked to meet with a high authority figure
Your character eats a bad X
Your character is suddenly the opposite gender (if that doesn't apply, then they are now a gender)
Your character is suddenly craving X
Your character severely hurts themselves
Your character is very sleepy
The previous event somehow causes your character to become on the run from Y
The previous event somehow causes your character to be ashamed of themselves
The previous event somehow causes your character to be noticed by their Y
The previous event somehow causes your character to get rescued by a superhero
The previous event somehow causes your character to be sucked into a different dimension
The previous event somehow causes your character to become locked in a room
The previous event somehow causes your character to gain immortality
The previous event somehow causes your character to forget their past
The previous event somehow causes your character to be permanently changed into a Y
The previous event somehow causes your character to change their position on Y
The previous event somehow causes your character to hate Y
The previous event somehow causes your character to fall in love with Y
The previous event somehow causes your character to lose a part of their body
The previous event somehow causes your character to feel a strong connection with Y
The previous event somehow causes your character to grow in power
The previous event somehow causes your character to meet someone/something they look up to
The previous event somehow causes your character to be more aware of Y
The previous event somehow causes your character to leave the area in anger
The previous event somehow causes your character to never be the same again
The previous event somehow causes your character to donate to iwaku.

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds really interesting! Kinda like the character questionare's I love doing. However I do have a question... How many times do we roll the d20? Once for the first set? And once for the second set? *zizikitty is confused*

This sounds really interesting! Kinda like the character questionare's I love doing. However I do have a question... How many times do we roll the d20? Once for the first set? And once for the second set? *zizikitty is confused*
True. Once for the first and once for the second.

• Thank You
Reactions: Zizikitty
I rolled 2 (and since I didn't like the second roll I got) then rolled a 13.

*Your character met a really attractive X

*The previous event somehow causes your character to lose a part of their body

... lol

The tavern in the sea side city was as noisy as ever. Glasses clicking and loud boisterous laughter filled the air as patrons of various Azeroth races drank their cares away. But in this neutral goblin city there was an uneasy truce between the Alliance and Horde races. No matter how much you didn't like your neighbor the Booty Bay Bruisers would not tolerate any fights. Then again their eyes couldn't see everywhere. For two brothers this was a place to pick up contracts from either the resident pirates, the Blackwater Raiders, or the goblins of the Steamwheedle Cartel. But it was also a place to admire the fairer sexes, no matter their race. It was this danger, greed and lust that the brothers couldn't pass up.

One Darkspear brother sat in a dark corner, sipping his Orcish grog as he watched the interactions around him. His skin was a pale blue and darker blue hair to match was styled with dreadlocks. His garnet red eyes watched with casual caution between small up turned tusks that protruded from his mouth. His clothing was also dark with various blacks, grays and deep purples. Something that was inconspicuous. His other Darkspear brother was identical although his hair was a vibrant teal and his armor far more flashy with brilliant gold and blue trim. Though one brother favored a gun and the other daggers, both brothers held a utility belt full of various grenades and stun bombs. The teal haired brother also drew far more attention to himself with his loud obnoxious troll laugh. The more quiet brother watched as the other chatted with a rather alluring female troll. But if there was anything known about trolls, it was troll tribes rarely got along. She had yellow hair but her green skin told the quiet brother that she was a forest troll. Possibly Zanadalar but it was hard to tell. She walked away and the noisy brother motion with suggestive brows.

"Tonight be me lucky night Zenzak!" The noisy teal haired brother said. Zenzak rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Ya be carful Jacjak. Aye be getting' a bad vibe from her." Jacjak waved his three fingered hand flippantly at Zenzak as he laughed him off. "Ja be jealous mon cause aye bout to get laid and you're not." He mocked looking at his brother with his own garnet colored eyes. He sipped his ale as he looked up to see the fair lady troll motioning him to follow. Zenzak chuckled quietly. "Fine den. When she cut ya manhood off for some voodoo ritual, donchu come cryin' to me." Jacjak paid him no mind and grabbed his big game hunter sighted gun that leaned against the bar. He didn't even look back as he watched his brother shake his head.

Jacjak had followed the seductive female back to a private room where he'd expected to get lucky. However this was far from what the female had planned. She lured the lusty male troll into the room. Cuddling up to him as he laid his gun against the wall, giving a seductive laugh as he pulled her closer. As he kissed her something in the room caught his attention. A grayish thing that darted behind the bed. But when he turned his head to look closer she pulled his face back towards her. "Dere be nuthin' ova dere as interesting as me." She cooed as she kissed him again. The lusty male ignored his intuition and followed her towards the bed. Then as he got to the bed he heard scrabblings of something crawling under the bed and strange albeit excited chittering. He stopped and look at her curiously. She smiled and shrugged. "Rats?" Stupidly he accepted that answer and crawled on the bed after her.

As things between them became more heated she moved her hand behind her back, grabbing a hidden blade from her back. Then he heard the unmistakable snarl of an imp. He pulled away and she whispered something in demonic, and instantly he felt searing pain. Jacjak groaned and tried to pull away, instinctively jerking his hand to his utility belt. She growled and thrust the dagger downwards at him, from which he blocked with his hand. Unsuccessfully. The sharp dagger cut right through his finger, bone and all. He yelled in pain and pulled the pin of the stun grenade and tossed it in her lap as he rolled off the bed. She screamed and fell forward in a daze as it exploded but her imp was not affected at all. "I'll get him mistress!" He chittered excitedly as he hurled a ball of fire at the male troll. There was little Jacjak could do to avoid the flame as it his shoulder, burning the ends of his teal dreadlocks. But he had rolled to his gun and promptly jerked it off the wall and shot the imp.

Green flame and blood splattered the room as the imp was instantly killed. Jacjak spent a moment slapping his shoulder to get the fire out before he felt another jar of burning pain. This was as if his skin was on fire but this was not the imps doing. He yelled in pain as he staggered to his feet. "Stop fightin' me and give me ya soul!" She snarled with her hands out stretched, purple wisps leaving her finger tips from the spell she'd just cast. Vicious garnet eyes laid on the woman as he charged his gun and let it loose on her. Three explosive shots slammed into her body before he shot her one last time in the head, rendering her headless. Blood coated the wall behind her as her body slumped forward and tumbled off the bed. Jacjak groaned and he looked at his bleeding finger, and the severed half on the bed. "Damn warlocks!" He growled as he heaved himself to stand.

Angry and dejected snatched his severed finger off the bed and walked back to the bar. Zenzak seemed unphased as he looked up at his brother. "Dem gun shots be you?" He asked far too casually. "Whore cut me finger off…" He grumbled as he sat on the stood aggressively. "Voodoo priestess?" Zenzak asked. "Warlock." Jacjak barked back as the bar keep handed him an ale. Zenzak began to chuckle as he picked up his brothers severed finger as Jacjak began to bandage his hand. "Could always wear it as an ear ring?" He mocked as Jacjak gave his brother a deadly glare, punching him in the shoulder. "Not funny mon!" This only made Zenzak laugh harder. "Ja it be funny brutha. Ah donchu worry tho. It'll grow back." He patted Jacjak reassuringly on the back.

Last edited:
This is a very interesting idea. Let's see what I end up getting...

20: Your character is very sleepy
3: The previous event somehow causes your character to be noticed by their Y
Okay, we'll see how I do.

It was clear that Joseph just wasn't ready for the day. His shirt was on backwards, his socks didn't match, and he kept stumbling into people with a muttered "Sorry" without stopping. But there was no way he wouldn't leave the house today, and early at that. His girlfriend, Lindsey, had told him about the one-day-only early morning special they were showing at the movies, and she really wanted to see it with him. At the time, he had seen no problem with it and agreed. But yesterday had been Friday, and Friday meant video games and TV, so he had nearly forgotten about the whole thing. It was only when his alarm ripped him out of sleep the next morning that he had remembered the promise he made. He only had an hour to pick up Lindsey and get her to the movies, so as tired as Joseph was, he had to rush.

He walked as quickly as he could on the crowded sidewalk; everyone else seemed to be headed in the opposite direction. Joseph had to wonder what had possessed this many people to be on the sidewalk this early, and to be going in the direction that would slow him down most, no less. But he figured they went to night school or worked overtime or something, and he quickly forgot about it.

At one point, the poor boy could not handle his exhaustion any longer and stopped walking so he could lean against the wall of one of the skyscrapers for a few seconds. But the minute he started to lean, he felt nothing but air and fell unceremoniously to the ground. Joseph could feel his tongue screaming in agony, and he cursed under his breath.

"Hey!" someone yelled. "Get off the road!"

Huh? What road? Only then did he realize he'd fallen onto a crosswalk, and there was a car barreling right for him. It was clear from the driver's panicked face (what Joseph could see of it anyway) that the driver was unable to stop the car. Perhaps the brakes weren't working or something. Joseph tried to get up, but he knew he wasn't going to get up fast enough. And he was so tired–

Suddenly, he felt something pull hard on his collar, the car missing him by a mere inch. Somehow, whatever it was, it had pulled him to safety just in time. The car swerved, just barely stopping on the other side of the street, and the driver came out with no lack of relief.

"Lindsey?!" Joseph couldn't believe it was his own girlfriend who had accidentally come so close to running him over.

Lindsey ran over to him, hugging him tightly. "Oh, Joseph, I'm so sorry! I wanted to come pick you up, but then the brakes-"

"Hey, it's okay, really," Joseph turned to look behind him, curious. Who had pulled him away from the accident?

There was no one behind him. The once-crammed street was now next to deserted. Joseph's only clue of his savior's identity was the brown jacket of someone running around the corner–running in the exact opposite direction of him, as if running from him. Though he didn't know it yet, that was the day he met his guardian angel.

Reactions: i3flames