Random Inspirations

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unsun

Original poster
[BCOLOR=transparent]All thanks to @Kooriyu for putting up this awesome shit!! Look at all of these random stories and ideas! They're absolutely hilarious and inspiring that I want to do something inspired/based off each! Here's some things about me and my expectations.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] About Me[/BCOLOR]
  • I'm dually enrolled in a collegiate high school
  • I have high school and college homework every day
  • I'm 16 and prefer to roleplay with someone 16 or older
  • All of my roleplays are "maturely themed"
  • I write semi-novella paragraphs (Around 4-7)
  • Either busy or tired
  • I am selective with my partners, therefore, if I state that I don't think our writing styles will clash well, don't get offended. I have writing styles that I enjoy reading and others I don't.
  • I enjoy fanciful posting! Colored fieldsets, character banners, and colored speech? Yes, please! If you can't do them, I'll ask one of my friends if they'd be cool with doing one. If not, maybe I can try it out, but probably will end up doing colored fieldsets and speech instead.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Expectations[/BCOLOR]
  • Be capable of writing semi-novella style with little to no fluff
  • Be capable of handling most triggers as my roleplays tend to have most
  • Be aggressive, be collaborative, incorporate your ideas into the roleplay and plot discussion
  • Be capable of creating and/or controlling NPCs
  • Patience is a virtue.
  • Realistic pictures for characters
  • Here is my roleplay resume. Read it.
  • Advance the plot forward. Don't be overly passive in playing style!
  • Grammar and spelling, as well as proper punctuation are stressed. I don't want to see obvious errors.
  • Be capable of carrying out full scenarios. We can discuss further on this through PM, like who ends first scene, etc.
  • Italics for deep inner thoughts and "quotations" for speech. Sorry, but I just have a hard time trying to determine "indirect" thoughts when no italics for their thoughts are involved.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kathy Nolan, the Wizard: A Fantasy Novel by Unsun[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]In a bungalow there lived a wicked, chilly wizard named Kathy Nolan. Not a handsome old-fashioned, red bungalow, filled with glasses and a sensational smell, nor yet a picturesque, quiet, brunette bungalow with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a wizard-bungalow, and that means comfort. [/BCOLOR]One day, after a troubling visit from the imp Joshua Doop, Kathy leaves her bungalow and sets out in search of three sunny weapons. A quest undertaken in the company of elves, trolls and wild pixies. In the search for the imp-guarded weapons, Kathy Nolan surprises even herself with her diligence and skill as a scout. During her travels, Kathy rescues a kettle, an heirloom belonging to Joshua. But when Joshua refuses to try smiling, their friendship is over. However, Joshua is wounded at the Battle of Britain and the two reconcile just before Kathy engages in some serious smiling. Kathy accepts one of the three sunny weapons and returns home to her bungalow a very wealthy wizard.

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Curse of the Minuscule Newspaper: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]A Horror Story by Unsun[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Whilst investigating the death of a local psychiatrist, a noble actor called Alice Barker uncovers a legend about a supernaturally-cursed, minuscule newspaper circulating throughout Scotland. As soon as anyone uses the newspaper, he or she has exactly 24 days left to live. [/BCOLOR]The doomed few appear to be ordinary people during day to day life, but when photographed, they look distorted. A marked person feels like a tattered fox to touch. Alice gets hold of the newspaper, refusing to believe the superstition. A collage of images flash into her mind: an ill-meaning bear balancing on a frantic psychiatrist, an old newspaper headline about an apocalyptic accident, a hooded owl ranting about fingers and a drinking well located in a rural place. When Alice notices her arms have fox-like properties, she realises that the curse of the minuscule newspaper is true and calls in her friend, a teacher called Christian Thornhill, to help. Christian examines the newspaper and willingly submits himself to the curse. He finds that the same visions flash before his eyes. He finds the ill-meaning bear balancing on a frantic psychiatrist particularly chilling. He joins the queue for a supernatural death. Alice and Christian pursue a quest to uncover the meaning of the visions, starting with a search for the hooded owl. Will they be able to stop the curse before their time is up? 18+ Only

[BCOLOR=transparent]Vampire in Los Angeles: [/BCOLOR]A Teen Vampire Story by Unsun
[BCOLOR=transparent]There's a charming new boy in Los Angeles and he has everybody talking. Stunningly tall and devastatingly handsome, all the girls want him. However, Roy Khan has a secret - he's a selfish vampire. [/BCOLOR]Mary Wilson is a kind, slender girl who enjoys star gazing. She becomes fascinated by Roy who can stop elephants with his bare hands. She doesn't understand why he's so standoffish. Her best friend, a witty dragon called Casper, helps Mary begin to piece together the puzzle. Together, they discover the ultimate weapon - the red, solid gun. When bodies start turning up all over Los Angeles, Mary begins to fear the worst. The dragon urges her to report Roy to the police and she knows she should, so what's stopping her? She may resist Roy's bite, but can she resist his charms? Will she be caught laughing with the vampire? 18+ Only

[BCOLOR=transparent]Crowded Moscow: [/BCOLOR]A Short Story by Unsun
[BCOLOR=transparent]Annabelle Johnson was thinking about Dan Jones again. Dan was an intuitive hero with beautiful eyes and brown legs. [/BCOLOR]Annabelle walked over to the window and reflected on her hilly surroundings. She had always hated crowded Moscow with its fluttering, foolish fields. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel afraid. [BCOLOR=transparent]Then she saw something in the distance, or rather some[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]one[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. It was the an intuitive figure of Dan Jones. [/BCOLOR]Annabelle gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was an intelligent, ruthless, wine drinker with curvaceous eyes and short legs. Her friends saw her as a leaking, loose lawyer. Once, she had even helped a miniature baby bird cross the road.

[BCOLOR=transparent]But not even an intelligent person who had once helped a miniature baby bird cross the road, was prepared for what Dan had in store today. [/BCOLOR]The snow flurried like laughing dogs, making Annabelle stressed. Annabelle grabbed a warped torch that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers. As Annabelle stepped outside and Dan came closer, she could see the kooky glint in his eye. Dan glared with all the wrath of 1858 gracious high-pitched humming birds. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want peace." Annabelle looked back, even more stressed and still fingering the warped torch. "Dan, I love you," she replied. They looked at each other with anxious feelings, like two pongy, pong pigeons sitting at a very controlling funeral, which had trance music playing in the background and two modest uncles gyrating to the beat.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Annabelle studied Dan's beautiful eyes and brown legs. Eventually, she took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began Annabelle in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, and I never will. I just don't hate you Dan." [/BCOLOR]Dan looked concerned, his emotions raw like a bad, bored blade. Annabelle could actually hear Dan's emotions shatter into 514 pieces. Then the intuitive hero hurried away into the distance. Not even a glass of wine would calm Annabelle's nerves tonight. [BCOLOR=transparent]THE END[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Licked of a Siren: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]A Paranormal Romance [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]by Unsun[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Katy Meadows suspected something was a little off when her courageous bro tried to licked her when she was just six years old. Nevertheless, she lived a relatively normal life among other humans. [/BCOLOR]It wasn't until she bumped into the devilishly scheming siren, Richard Walker, that her life finally began to make sense. However, Richard proved to be gentle and seemed to have an unhealthy obsession with skipping.

Katy soon learnt that Richard had taken an oath never to taste a human being. When Katy's courageous bro is injured in a boating accident, Katy realises her own life is at risk. Despite Richard's sharp teeth and pale skin, Katy finds herself falling for the siren. Only fate will decided whether he kills or protects her. One night, a serpent appears before Katy and warns her of a darkness within Richard. The serpent gives Katy the tattered arrow - the only weapon that can defeat a scheming siren. Will Katy find it in herself to kill the only creature who has ever made her feel truly dubious? (Hint: yes!) 18+ Only

Status
Not open for further replies.