Random Hi?

A

Alicia Serreth

Original poster
Hello fellow humans! Or dragons! Or whatever it may be...I'm Alicia, though I do prefer being called Opal, after some online writing identities of mine! I'll just fill out the form, as it can do a better job then I can...

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl

How old are you? 15 years old

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I am actually new to both the website and roleplaying, so this will be a learning process for me. I have some high expectations for both myself and this website, so I am eager to start, though.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I honestly don't know, I still have to figure out what I like doing. Always time to discover my own preferences!

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? Curling up on the sofa like a lazy cat <3 Naturally.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? C'mon by Panic! At the Disco, particularly because of the recent release of Blood of Olympus, in the Heroes of Olympus series. Like bam, this artist named Viria made a HoO centered video thingy for it...Well, now I'm rambling?

So anyway, a short little bit about me! Maybe one day you'll see me on this website. Who knows. I hope this'll be the opportunity for me to jump into role-playing for good. I've always wanted to try it, and have been spectating on the sidelines for a bit. I do write a lot (Usually fanfiction, don't judge. I can't really build a world for myself, so I suppose I come here to build up my own skills and to immerse myself), but I want to try this experience. which I know will be...Different.

And as you can see, I do like color.

[BCOLOR=rgb(8, 8, 8)]*Jumps in and hands cookie* Hey there! I am Hiroki Shoma. Welcome to Iwaku where Insanity has no limits. *gives you a golden card with my name and information on it. * if you want to Roleplay or just simply be friends with me, let me know.[/BCOLOR]

Hi there Alicia, welcome to the siiiite!

Hi, and Welcome to Iwaku! Make sure to read the rules, and have fun!

Hello, hello!
*Blegh* FanFics! *Gag*
Enjoy playing roles....