2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
So we've all pretty much shared favorite foods, colors, and all the normal stuff. I thought I'd switch it up a bit to something completely random that people might find interesting about you. Here are mine.

• I have a cat named Neko. (Yes, I named my cat, cat in Japanese. Original, right?)
  • In tenth grade I had to get one of my salivary glands removed because it was producing stones and blocking my ducts. Even doctors look at me like I'm crazy when I mention it.
  • My husband and I were married on Groundhog's day, and the groundhog saw its shadow.
  • My youngest daughter is named after a character from Stargate Atlantis.
  • I am the only person in my family that doesn't have a tattoo.
  • I am also the only person in my family with no artistic abilities at all.
  • My parents didn't have a name for me, because they thought I was going to be a boy, so my dad went out to the car, turned on the radio and named me after the first song that came on. I was named after Tina Turner. =/

-I'm pretty awkward IRL and can be a little tsundere with people.
-I don't know how to ride a bike, nor do I know how to swim.
-I can't type 'properly' ie with all my fingers. I used mostly my thumbs and index fingers. My dad's the same.
-I've lived long-term in three different continents.

• my real life name means "be the best at what you do"
  • i'm 153cm, around five feet.
  • i'm a quarter vietnamese, thanks to my dad
  • i don't hate spicy food but i can't stand it. i value my tongue and my butthole thank you
  • i hold chopsticks retardedly so i prefer spoons
  • i am left handed and i hate it and i wish i was ambidextrous
  • i like roast duck because it's the best and no one can convince me otherwise

Hmm...

❤ I am an avid bbcoder, but I generally have no idea what I'm doing - completely self taught, via copy/paste studying XD
❤ I can and love to sing - I have a five octive range, but have never been professionally taught.
❤ I have finished three novels - and am currently working on editing them. I plan to self publish at least one within the next year or so.
❤ I love to cook - it's a passion of mine that goes way beyond a hobby, but I'd never do it for a living, because I wouldn't want it ruined.
❤ I am, without humor, terrified to death of Sunflowers. I recently discovered I am NOT the only person in the world who has this issue tho!
❤ I am ambidextrous. I write with my left hand, but do everything else with my right. When I was young, I wrote backwards (I still can!)
❤ I am a licensed cosmetologist, but I the salon environment - I still keep up on my license tho, in case I ever need to fall back on it.
❤ I also have my Child Development Associate certification from working at a day care center :)
❤ I have an unusual condition called Femoral Anteversion, in which my hips are basically angled 90 degrees in the wrong direction. It baffles most doctors, because it's a very rare form. I can turn my feet backwards!
❤ I love people and am a natural extrovert. I also love to help, give gifts and throw parties XD I might be Martha Stewart >_>​

• I was born three months prematurely and my mother was 16 at the time. She had to have an emergency C-section and we both almost died.
  • I have two younger sisters and one younger brother on my dad's side of the family.
  • I suffer from iron deficiency anemia.
  • I absolutely despise onions.
  • IRL, I'm a kuudere with some tsundere tendencies.
  • I can still wear clothes that I've owned since I was a pre-teen/teenager.
  • I graduated high school a year early and enlisted into the National Guard but was discharged during reception because of my anemia.
  • Most of my friends are people I've known since elementary, middle, and/or high school.
  • I haven't learned how to cook or drive yet.
  • I love spicy food. The spicier, the better. Buffalo Wild Wings is one of my favorite places because of it.

Hmm, guess I'll have a go...
  • I'm hoping to study psychology at university, because psychology is just awesome.
  • I absolutely love the video game Danganronpa, as if that wasn't already obvious.
  • I have a bit of an obsession with being tidy and doing things efficiently.
  • I listen to mostly electronic music, but I appreciate most genres.
  • I'm a fan of Ohba and Obata's works- Death Note, Bakuman, and Platinum End.
  • Coffee. I drink a lot of the stuff.
  • My hair is INCREDIBLY fluffy.
  • I think @Lost-and-Bewildered is cute.

• I've lived long-term in three countries, but have visited over two dozen.
  • I was a professional junior equestrian and competed in 12 countries with various horses. I still ride and compete at a respectably high level.
  • I learned most of my English through roleplaying! Portuguese is my first language (Brazil).
  • I'm a pharmaceutical chemist and I do chemist-y things.
  • I just bought a house!
  • My boyfriend introduced me to rock climbing and now I rock climb regularly. We travel quite a bit to visit various climbing destinations.
  • I really, really love tea.

- I have never set foot in China despite me being Chinese.
- I'm named after a phrase.
- People love to introduce me by said phrase. It is a gig I can't escape.

• I can speak sixteen different languages and self-taught myself all of them excluding my native language of English
  • Despite being able to speak so many languages I have never been outside of the USA
  • I love mint ice cream and anything minty
  • Despite being told I am childish for it I love anime and manga and if you ask me to an anime recommendation I can tell you many because I've watched as many as there are out in the world! I AM AN ANIME FREAK FOR LIFE!!! ♡♡♡
  • Once I finally get other things sorted out in my life I want to become a world class chef and open a give star restaurant in Paris France or Italy, or possibly even Japan.
  • With my bloodline name I hail from English Dukes and Earls though my family is no longer rich, I am proud to have such a distinguished name of the past!
  • While having English blood in me I also can be considered Heinz 57 because I have other ethnic races in my blood, such as; German, Dutch, Russian, Scottish, Irish, Hebrew, Cherokee, English (obviously with my bloodline), as well as regular old American English blood and a bit of black.
  • And last but not least, despite my knowledge of the art of sex I'm still a 21-year-old virgin male! *blushes embarrassed* >///.///>;

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, guess I'll have a go...
  • I'm hoping to study psychology at university, because psychology is just awesome.
  • I absolutely love the video game Danganronpa, as if that wasn't already obvious.
  • I have a bit of an obsession with being tidy and doing things efficiently.
  • I listen to mostly electronic music, but I appreciate most genres.
  • I'm a fan of Ohba and Obata's works- Death Note, Bakuman, and Platinum End.
  • Coffee. I drink a lot of the stuff.
  • My hair is INCREDIBLY fluffy.
  • I think @Lost-and-Bewildered is cute.
Sh-shush! I'm not cute! You're the sweet one making adorable posts >.<
P.S. You're cuter and that's the end of it because my word is law as the alpha.

• Love
Reactions: Daz
A few interesting tid bits about me that, oddly enough, all involve genetics (or at the very least things I was born with):
  • I'm missing an adult tooth in my lower left jaw. It wasn't removed or anything, it was just never there to begin with. My mom has the same condition; I inherited it from her.
  • I am hyposensitive to caffeine, which basically means I was born with the ability to metabolize caffeine very quickly and as a result it barely affects me, even in high doses.
  • I have a defect that, in short, means I don't produce enough testosterone on my own and I have to get monthly testosterone shots in order to make up for it.

• Love
Reactions: ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ
- I can lick my elbow. Yes. My elbow.
- Have you ever gone off a cliff in a flaming car because your grandmother is blind? I have.
- I have a brown spot in my left iris. Heterochromisomething.
- I am a hardcore insomniac. I have not slept for forty three hours.
- I'm studying aeronatuical engineering because planes are great and I'm no good at anything else.
- Dipper is not interesting at all.

Sometimes I listen to music that isn't the Beatles.

Wait no. I already made that joke in another thread.

Uhh...

I'll get back to you on this.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper
  • There was a guy who had a crush on me in high school (although my oblivious ass didn't realize it was a crush until much later...), and uh, at one point he wrote a song about me. The lyrics were... something. XD I used to have an MP3 of it, but, apparently I lost it somewhere along the line, unfortunately... T^T
  • I once pretended to use a sonic screwdriver as a TV remove (while I used my other hand -- hidden from view -- to press the buttons on the real remote), and I managed to trick a surprisingly large number of nerds into thinking it was actually the screwdriver's doing.
  • I've been to a Night Vale live show. It was in a church. ...Yeah, makes about as much sense as any other place to hold a live Night Vale show.
  • As a GM, I once "confiscated" a DS game from one of my players and physically kept it in my possession until he posted in the IC, so that he wouldn't be distracted by the game and so that he'd be more motivated to post so he could get it back. (I put "confiscated" in quotes because I wouldn't have taken it if he wasn't, on some level, willing to go along with it... XD)
    • This same player once procrastinated making a post by filming himself making coffee in a very long and drawn-out fashion. He then uploaded the video to youtube and sent it to me.

• I was born two months premature and despite it being a quick birth by all accounts, there were some complications with the umbilical cord getting wrapped tightly around my neck and I wasn't breathing at first. Doctors were pretty sure this had to do with my mom's age and size (she was 17, 5'1, and has never weighed over 100 pounds except when she was pregnant) and the fact that I was a pretty active baby in the womb.
  • I am ambidextrous but only use my right hand for holding a pen or chopsticks; I use my left hand for everything else. This is an inherited trait as my mom is the same way.
  • I did not have my top two front teeth for over two years. I tripped and knocked them out when I was six and the adult teeth came in when I was almost nine.
  • I've lived on my own since I was 17.
  • I can cook, but prefer to bake.
  • I can mimic accents almost flawlessly after hearing someone with that accent speak.
  • I'm half-French and half-Irish, though apparently I take after my Irish relatives a lot more then my French ones. I've been asked by someone visiting from Ireland if I was also from there, since I looked so much like someone he knew.
  • Instead of making me jittery, caffeine actually makes me focus better. No clue why

Last edited:
- I stopped drinking all caffeine after a caffeine overdose when I was a teenager. Now I don't care for soda and if I do drink it, can't drink much before feeling weird. My only caffeine intake is from chocolate, which I personally think shouldn't count, lol.

- Slightly related, I hate coffee.

- Stopped drinking alcohol in 2012

- I have an AS in digital video production. Halfway through my BA, I realized the industry was full of assholes and wanted nothing to do with it.

- Still secretly love video production, though. Just would never ever do it professionally again! (I originally found my love for it by making Anime Music Videos in 2002!)

- I graduated high school early, purely because my parents wouldn't let me drop out and take the GED and I really hated high school.

- I have been to 23 countries.

- I started a major in accounting, but quickly realized I am dumb. After my 3rd accounting class, I switched majors. Now I have a BS in business management

- I'm (very slowly) learning ASL (shout out to Bill Vicars)

- I'm a fursuiter and I created and run the fursuit review website.

- I love cosplay! But I'm shit at making my own stuff, so I normally just buy costumes... I never enter contests because I feel guilty about that, but I absolutely love having my photo taken while in costume and taking pictures of other cosplayers!

- I lived in Japan for ~2 years, Hawaii for 3 years, and just recently bought a house in New York. Everyone says I'm crazy for leaving Hawaii, but would you believe I actually much prefer the cold? LOL

- I wrote a novel and self-published it. It's not good so I won't link it, but I am happy I did it and totally finished something! The book sits on my shelf.

- My very very very very very first time role playing online was in a my little pony fan chat in 1998. Once I got the jist of it I moved on to dragonballz related things like a normal boy lol

Last edited:
  • Either my tongue is just too big for my mouth or I just bite it unusually often, because it is permanently ridged with the outline of my teeth. Sounds gross, looks pretty cool.
  • Almost 22 years old and yet I can't drive, can't ride a bike, or swim
  • Apparently I am legally blind in my left eye and no one thought that was information I needed to know. I only learned this info secondhand from my mom telling a friend about it.
  • One of my ancestors (that sounds weird wording it that way, he was only a few generations back) discovered and named a type of flea, and also identified and named rikketsialpox when an outbreak happened in New York in the 40's. Idk where exactly I am related to him family tree-wise, since my great uncle only heard of him in passing at a funeral decades ago. But he's got a wikipedia page and that's cool.

• Love
Reactions: ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ
@Indabayou

• Apparently I am legally blind in my left eye and no one thought that was information I needed to know. I only learned this info secondhand from my mom telling a friend about it.

o_o" How did you not notice that only one of your eyes worked properly?

Maybe no one told you because they assumed you were already aware...? o_o"""

Reactions: Indabayou
@Kagayours

o_o" How did you not notice that only one of your eyes worked properly?

Maybe no one told you because they assumed you were already aware...? o_o"""

I went to go take my driver's permit test and they make you look through a little eye test thingy before the question portion. Lady asked me a few questions about what I saw and then asked me to do the left side. My response was "what left side?" She was really embarrassed for me and was like "I am so sorry, but I can't let you take the test. You have to get a special form signed by your eye doctor saying you can drive with only one functioning eye before you can come back." (I didn't make the 'legally blind' connection at that point, but I guess that should have been obvious, in hindsight. Pun not intended)

When we left, my parents asked why I hadn't said anything about my glasses not working well enough, but for me the left side has always been awful and blurry. I can still see out of it and stuff, but not well enough for most reading :T

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.