RAF Transfer Papers

• Thread starter SqL Constantia Harvey
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SqL Constantia Harvey

Original poster
Ello! RAF Squadron Leader Harvey reporting as ordered sir! According to these transfer orders, I was to report here at 0300 hours, quite early if I do say so myself, sir! So where be my new squadron mates?

Heh, joking aside, I've been looking for a good RP site to make myself home at and this seems promising. I'm interested in all sorts of different roleplaying and my main objective is always to have fun and make a great story.

Wish me luck!

-Cheers
SqL Constantia Harvey, Foxtrot Squardon.

tumblr_inline_n8gx5p8RCG1s2qi3h.gif

*Salutes*

Welcome and many good wishes to you!

*SALUTE!* Welcome aboard! ^o^

*Salute* Welcome Constantia. We hope you like the site! Please make yourself at home. Are you into military things, or have you come from a military background? I myself, would love to be in the military, but sadly I can't because my leg is a tiny bit messed up. Let us know if you have any questions!

'ello and welcome to Iwaku! You are hereby ordered to have fun *salutes*

*Salute* Welcome Constantia. We hope you like the site! Please make yourself at home. Are you into military things, or have you come from a military background? I myself, would love to be in the military, but sadly I can't because my leg is a tiny bit messed up. Let us know if you have any questions!
Aww, sorry about the leg. I am currently part of the United Kingdom Civil Air Patrol (AKA Skywatch) and plan on joining the RAF itself! I love to fly in real life.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

No problem, Constantia. We're always happy to meet the sites newest newbies! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.