Rae's Partner Search|OPEN

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raesha

Elf
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance. The occasional slice-of-life if the plot is interesting.
I'm searching for partners again! Although I'm mostly craving fantasy pairings/settings, I'm looking for all kinds of plots and pairings!
I'm particularly craving OCxOC pairings in either the Dragon Age or Avatar: the Last Airbender/the Legend of Korra universes.

A few things to note about me:
  • I'm adaptable, but prefer at least an intermediate to advanced level.
  • Very occasionally, I will speed RP if I'm feeling lazy. But, like I said, I usually prefer longer RPs.
  • I haven't roleplayed in a little while so I might be a bit rusty - but bear with me!
  • I try to reply at least twice a week, but sometimes life can get in the way, and I'm awfully forgetful; so if I haven't replied in a while, just give me a nudge.
  • I like to be friends with my partners, though I can be bad with communication because of my forgetfulness - so don't hesitate to strike up a conversation!
  • I do smut/libertine, but prefer more plot-heavy content.
  • I can do MxF, MxM or FxF pairings (though I generally prefer to play female in a M/F pairing)
  • I'm craving FxF!
  • For fandom roleplays, I'll list my OTPs/Pairings, but I also like doing OCxOC pairings.
  • I'll be putting *s next to things I'm craving.
  • Forbidden romances are my thing.
  • I like to discuss plot!

Fandoms:

Dragon Age*

-Ty Lee/Azula

-Korra/Asami
-Mako/Wu
-Korra/Tahno

Akatsuki no Yona
-Hak/Yona
-Hak/Jaeha
-Jaeha/Kija

K Project/[K]
-Saruhiko/Misaki
-Shiro/Kuro

The 100
-Bellamy/Clarke
-Clarke/Lexa

Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin
-Jean/Eren

Steven Universe*
Most likely two OC gems?

General Pairings
Apprentice/Master
Noble/Commoner
Knight/Noble
Knight/Commoner
Fallen Angle/Human
Vampire/Hunter
Mage/Templar (Dragon Age)*
Mage/Ex-Templar (Dragon Age)*
Ex-Equalist/Bender (Avatar: the Legend of Korra)*
Diety/Human
Spirit/Human​

Plots

(Plot One)
Character 1 is a Knight of a religious/holy order, that has failed on an important mission. They are given one final chance to redeem themselves and are sent to find a powerful magical amulet that has been lost to legend for centuries. Character 2 (I'd prefer to play this character) is the follower of an underground religion that is considered heresy across most of the land, and especially so by Character 1, that is searching for this same amulet for personal reasons. When they come across each other, they decide to help each other for the time being and duel for the amulet when they find it.

If we seem to have similar interests and you have plot ideas of your own, please don't hesitate to PM me!​

Last edited:
Vampire/hunter and Diety/human seem interesting, if you're willing!

Vampire/hunter and Diety/human seem interesting, if you're willing!
Heck yeah. Forbidden romances are the bomb. PM me with any preferences you have about the characters you'd like to play etc~

Hey there, I'd be up for a MxM avatar ocxoc roleplay if you're still looking. Maybe we could do that ex-equalist/bender pairing you suggested?

Hey there, I'd be up for a MxM avatar ocxoc roleplay if you're still looking. Maybe we could do that ex-equalist/bender pairing you suggested?
Sounds good! Do you have a specific character you'd like to play? PM me ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.