Radiation Poisoning OOC

L

LissaLu

Original poster
((OOC: Orion Black, I'm sorry to inform you of this, but if he has any sort of sentience, he would be considered a secondary class mutant))
Name:
Iris
Mutation: First class, filters radiation and pollution through her hair to give her the ability to harden her skin and turn her arms into blades. Doing this shortens her life span.
Appearance: shoulder length, curly hair that goes from black to purple when she's sucking in radiation. She's quite short, but toned none the less; she has golden eyes and short lashes. Her skin gains a slight grey tint when it hardens.

Howdy, @LissaLu! I've created an OOC thread for you so you can continue to post information regarding your roleplay! For future reference, it is preferable to do this throughout the website. :3

Another note, the Jump-Ins section is exclusively for roleplays which do not require character submissions for players to get involved. If you'd like to maintain that requirement, I can move it to the appropriate genre section depending on whether you would like to have this put under the Sci-Fi, Modern Fantasy, or Miscellaneous category. Let me know which, if any! :D

Anyhow, happy roleplaying! ^.^

@LissaLu, @OrionBlack, @Cheddar_Bob