qυeѕт ғor ғandoм croѕѕ-overѕ [υpdaтe]

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rowlet

Hello! This is a new version of my previous thread, which was deleted via request. Recently, I started craving Fandom cross-overs. One of my favorite key plots is cross-overs, so I couldn't resist! If you're interested, check out my list below! Additionally, more information about my skills can be found here.

Here is a list of what I expect from my partners:

Expectations:

Romance: Romance is a must for me, but it doesn't have to be the main focus. Additionally, I accept MxF & MxM only.

Canon: Please be willing to portray a Canon character!

No OOC: I don't expect perfection, but effort. (Research the character if you must!) I won't berate you if you make mistakes, but I don't tolerate blatant OOC-ness. (In other words, there is no effort at all.)

Switch: All MxM pairings must contain Switch characters. No strict submissive or dominant roles.

Paragraph Length: 2+ paragraph minimum. (No one or two-lining!)

Multiple Character(s): Please be willing to play multiple characters. (More than just main.)

Grammar: You don't have to be a grammar Nazi, but a decent understanding of grammar is advised.

| Key |

Red: Canon x Canon only.
Sky Blue: Canon x OC only.
Pink: OC x OC only.
Orange: All dynamics are welcome.
♥: Craving this topic hardcore.
★: I have a plot in mind.
✿: Contains AU setting.
ღ: MxF only.
♠: MxF & MxM are welcome.
☠: Mature themes (smut, gore, etc.) will likely happen in the future.

Warning: I don't do M in MxF unless I double-up.

Supernatural x Criminal Minds ♥★✿♠☠
Supernatural x Walking Dead ✿♠☠
Adventure Time x GenderSwap!Adventure Time ♥★✿♠☠
X-Men x Avengers ✿♠☠
Teen Titans x Young Justice ♥✿ღ☠

Rise of The Guardians x How To Train Your Dragon ♥✿♠☠

If you read my Expectations thoroughly, please add Idgit somewhere in your post. (I'll assume you didn't if you don't.)

Hi! I am interested in your Supernatural x Criminal Minds and Supernatural x Walking Dead (depending on the characters). But I'm an idgit so I prefer MxF

@Tisiphone; Slave 2 Beauty:
Hi! I am interested in your Supernatural x Criminal Minds and Supernatural x Walking Dead (depending on the characters). But I'm an idgit so I prefer MxF[/quote said:
Kks! Shoot me a PM and we can discuss more about Supernatural x Criminal Minds!

Could you do kind of a 3 cross-over?

Sonic x___________ being in Walking Dead Universe.

*Please note that I'm fine with there being any other game to fit in that blank. (GAME...Not a show) Sorry, people usually put something down like NCIS, which ticks me the f*** off.

@NeonMasterz:
Could you do kind of a 3 cross-over?

Sonic x___________ being in Walking Dead Universe.

*Please note that I'm fine with there being any other game to fit in that blank. (GAME...Not a show) Sorry, people usually put something down like NCIS, which ticks me the f*** off.

Unfortunately, I have zero knowledge of Sonic. (I'm not much of a gamer, so I never played the game. Or watched the show.)

Well...maybe a mix of...hmm...Possibly FNAF mixed with Criminal Minds? *;^D*

I'm very familiar with the Avengers and XMen movie verse if you're still looking. I play all of the cannons from the Avengers and can probably do Logan or Eric pretty confidently from XMEN. I'm down for M x M for cannon or Ocs but it will probably have to be OCs to get a female character from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.