"Quote" Extravaganza Game!

A

A_Veiled_Mask

Original poster
The concept: Take the quote of the person above you, and respond with another quote from a book, movie, manga or anime to make the situation as awkward as possible. The skies the limit really. Be sure to add the source material and quote of the character you're using. 3..2..1, go!

"Let me tell you a little story about a man named Sh! Sh! even before you start. That was a pre-emptive "sh!" Now, I have a whole bag of "sh!" with your name on it." - Dr. Evil from Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery.

(((Is there a limit on length of quotes? I see a lot of these games where people post half a page of dialogue and it's hard to respond to :/)))

"Pssshhh. Please. I'm Dr. Horrible, I have a PHD in Horribleness!"

Reactions: 2 people
(Hm, you do make a good point. Let's keep it to a one paragraph or smaller when dealing with quotes. Short and witty is key.)

"What if I take that light bulb there, and put it between your little rat butt cheeks, and make a little rodent lamp out of you?" - Dr. John Dolittle from: Doctor Dolittle.

Respect is one of life's greatest treasures. I mean, what does it all add up to if you don't have that?
-Marilyn Monroe

Reactions: 2 people