Quiztastic #2

M

Ms.Wrong

Original poster
Welcome to the second week of the weekly Quiztastic Game
0a5d651a36960150742b03dd1f79b698.png
Each friday ill leave a quiz for the members of Iwaku to try and have fun with. ;D​
Maybe they'll learn a new aspect on their behavior,​
perhaps they could find what type of spiritual animal they posses inside of them,​
Even see what kind of candy they best relate to!​
After i leave the quiz down below i want you guys to tell me your results and if you think if matches you, or if a other option would suit you more! :D Tell me what you think of the quiz overall and have fun!~​
First: Pick the color that makes you feel the best when you look at it first, then repeat the process for the remaining colors until none of them are left.
EXAMPLE ONLY:
3e913cade0fe2e265394e94d7a12b485.png
Then: You will select the colors again. Don't try to duplicate the choices you made in the first part — this is not a memory test! Pick the colors in the order that they make you feel the best. For the most accurate results, wait until the counter reaches zero to move on.​
Example Only:
29b954b102768923d8170985a415d194.png
| These results are provided as a fun way to examine your personality, but even though the results are very accurate you should not consider them a diagnosis |
Once you're done and come to the results page, tell me what it says on you and which parts you find most interesting or most accurate to you.​

Reactions: Alan and Dawn
Your Restrained Characteristics

Current events leave her feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.

Giving more than she is getting back and feels misunderstood and unappreciated. Feels she is being forced into compromising and even her close relationships leave her feeling emotional distant.

Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. she is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity.

"Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. she is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity, as long as there is not a lot of conflict or emotional difficulty."

Current events leave her feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.

Your Desired Objective

"Wants interesting and exciting things to happen in her life. she is able to make others like him, because of her genuine concern for them. she is charming and open and makes friends easily. she can have an over-active imagination, which leads her to fantasize and daydream."

Posted mine in my blog before you made this thread, yo.

I did find the quiz eerily correct though. Nice quiz. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
The results for me are completely ridiculous. Cold reading would give better results than that. I can't even choose what's the worst, because it's all so horribly inaccurate, so I'm picking at random.
Because apparently - for example - I'm trying to make a good impression on others. And I fear that I don't succeed. Well... I lived my whole life thinking that I didn't care one whit and everyone who didn't like me was free to avoid me, good riddance. I also apparently demand unrealistic perfection in my sex life; I thought I was pleased that it didn't exist. And so on. Did it actually try to say the opposite of what I think?

I honestly think you did it wrong, because so far for the people that tried it, they have all had it pretty accurate. and for the benefit of the doubt it was merely around 6 people including myself who took it and it was correct for them. You should honestly give it another go, and read the directions carefully. No random color picks. I believe alot in this quiz that it can pin someone pretty accurate, but hey... you can't win them all.

I did it according to the carefully-read instructions. I'm just apparently not as easy to figure out. And I think that's natural. Do you think I should be easy to figure out? To a probably-human who never even met me (the one who made the test)? According to my colour picks that meant something different to me than to him/her? Just because most others are?
I refuse to doubt my perfectly-good choices just because the quiz lended strikingly inaccurate results. I'm not human, you know. The test is probably for humans only.

I like these tests, because they are fun, but I never expect much from them.

I'm with Aigilas on this one.

My results all point to being stubborn and uncompromisable, with an unhealthy dose of "ME ME ME!". I don't think that reflects me at all. I feel I got these answers simply because I picked black and teal first/second both times, and yellow was always last. But hating yellow doesn't mean I'm closed-minded to new ideas. I simply don't like yellow and pink as much as I like Black, Teal, and Blue.

Well, I don't think this quiz is entirely inaccurate, but I think it's very very negative. Everyone's results have such a negative connotations to them like this quiz is trying to make you feel bad! D:

I feel like my half my results reflect teenager Diana and the other half reflect Present Date Diana. But they are also very accusatory and don't share any positive traits. >:[ Not nice, quiz!

Your Existing Situation: Desires to be respected by others in order to gain their trust and support for her own personal gain.
Your Stress Sources

"Always trying to make a good impression on others, but doubtful she is succeeding. Feels she has the right to everything she hopes and dreams of and becomes annoyed and helpless when things don't go her way. Is troubled by the very thought of failure which leaves her feeling miserable. Always sees herself as the victim as if everyone treats her poorly and she never is given her fair share. Feels her failures are no fault of her own, but due to the shortcomings of others."

Your Restrained Characteristics: "Has high emotional expectations and desires to be the center of attention, which makes it difficult to find a satisfying relationship. her reserved, cautious nature makes her emotionally distant. "

Emotionally demanding and will involve herself in close relationships but won't get too involved or give too much of himself.

Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. she is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity.

Current events have her feeling forced to make bargains and put aside her own desires for now. she is able to find satisfaction and happiness through sexual activity.

Current events have her feeling forced to make bargains and put aside her own desires for now. she is able to find satisfaction and happiness through sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective: "Wants to make a good impression on others and be seen as a special individual, like no one else. she is constantly observing how others react to her and to make sure this is true. she knows how to effectively gain special recognition, by planning and scheming. she is draw to things which are beautiful and unique."

Your Actual Problem: "All energy has been used and she has none left to engage in anymore anxiety or demands. Feeling powerless to change the situation, leaving her frustrated, agitated, irritated, and annoyed with himself. Tries to escape by acting stubbornly sticking to her opinions, but her helplessness leads to some insecurities. Is very sensitive to criticism and easily offended."

Your Actual Problem #2: "Has been disappointed and let down, believes it is pointless to come up with new goals as they will most likely disappoint as well. Needs to be recognized and respected, but is worried about the future. Reacts by avoiding situations where she will be criticizes or others will attempt to influence her. Tries to take charge of the situation by controlling the details and strengthen her position. "
- See more at: http://colorquiz.com/results.php?code=f,2,5,1,0,7,6,3,4,4,2,5,0,1,7,6,3,4,1&p=full#sthash.pTjz06XG.dpuf

The quiz actually take whatever situation youre in and base the answers off how you feel in that situation.... the quiz actually isnt made to be positive...

But that just points out more inaccuracies in the test. Not everyone is experiencing negativity all the time in their lives. There should be some indicators of a positive experience happening with the negative, as life is a mixture of the two.

Or, if it's going to focus solely on the negative, the very least it could do is have the gall to offer potential solutions. The test is pointing out every flaw it believes you have, based on colour choices with no actual, contextual data beyond that, and leaving you to wallow in your own inadequacies.

Reactions: Aigilas