Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
Lord Voldemort (Harry Potter)

21efab3d-1383-4710-af36-9c9d02acbf9d.jpg

"Come, my twin brother, join me in my journey. Just like me, your wisdom, quick thinking and creativity leads you on your way, so we will get along just fine. Together, we will take down that dreadful Harry Potter and take over the world!"

Reactions: LunaValentine
Aaw... Cruella is like the only villain I don't find very interesting dx Dam it!

c9625647-1470-4647-971e-f23278052649.jpg

"Hello Darling, care for some tea? What's wrong, don't you know your own vicious twin sister? Come on, you're just like me, you dress in style, you're elegant and you have the highest work ethic - only you use it to do good, how boring! Did you think you made it to where you are today all by yourself? HA! Dear Cruella is with you in every step of the way. Now please, take me to the nearest mall, I need a new coat"

(Tried it out again but changed one answer from female to male)

WOHOOO VOLDEMORT :D ... I am not going to question how the exact same answers that gave me cruella could become voldermort just by changing gender...

"Come, my twin brother, join me in my journey. Just like me, your wisdom, quick thinking and creativity leads you on your way, so we will get along just fine. Together, we will take down that dreadful Harry Potter and take over the world!"

c97da63f-08fe-4470-89b4-fd2cbdfe250f.jpg

"Greetings, welcome to the dark side, let me introduce myself: I... Am... Your... TWIN! You have my dark humor, strong mind and sense of duty, only you use them to make the world better - now why would you do that when you can be bad? With my powers and your wisdom, we could take down the rebels!"

Not much room for complaint.

741b5571-e56f-489b-81a5-f73047a393df.jpg

"Greetings twin. I've waited years for this opportunity to meet you. Now I've finally found someone who is just as conniving, loving and revengeful as me (my brother Jaime is OK, but he's too nice for my taste). Would you like to join me in the bedroom? we can continue our little talk there..."

Hmmmm... Yeah, okay. Makes sense.

"Greetings twin. I've waited years for this opportunity to meet you. Now I've finally found someone who is just as conniving, loving and revengeful as me (my brother Jaime is OK, but he's too nice for my taste). Would you like to join me in the bedroom? we can continue our little talk there..."

Got Cersei as well. <_<;
Yeah, I don't think that fits me. At all. >_>;

Cersei Lannister (Game of Thrones)

I got good ol' Voldemort. Man, he has one helluva nose job

32eb36d5-0742-4768-a079-7509397da17f.jpg

"Hello Brother! You've finally found out about my existence. I am pleased we have a chance to talk. I've always wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your sense of loyalty, duty and immense wisdom - you resemble me so much, it's uncanny. Will you stay for supper? I want to talk to you about helping me take down a few superheros"

I am my own evil twin but i've been told i look somewhat like loki

I tried three times at this and all times were the same

c97da63f-08fe-4470-89b4-fd2cbdfe250f.jpg

"Greetings, welcome to the dark side, let me introduce myself: I... Am... Your... TWIN! You have my dark humor, strong mind and sense of duty, only you use them to make the world better - now why would you do that when you can be bad? With my powers and your wisdom, we could take down the rebels!"

I got old moldyworts :3

The Joker (Batman)
7e6499ae-b1d1-4fbb-94a3-5c3b366708d3.jpg

"Why so serious partner? Don't you recognize your twin? where do you think your sense of adventure, mischief and your wicked sense of humor comes from? It's all from my evil side of the family. So come on, let's tell Batman a couple of jokes he will never forget"

Cersei Lannister (Game of Thrones)

Aside from Vay?

7e6499ae-b1d1-4fbb-94a3-5c3b366708d3.jpg

"Why so serious partner? Don't you recognize your twin? where do you think your sense of adventure, mischief and your wicked sense of humor comes from? It's all from my evil side of the family. So come on, let's tell Batman a couple of jokes he will never forget"

• Love
Reactions: Vay

Status
Not open for further replies.