Question about website hosting and building?

L

Lewi

Original poster
Anyone know where I can go to build a website for free and it have unlimited pages? I've tried a couple already and got halfway through and they've told me I've reached a page count. I have no money to pay for hosting, so I would need a place that would host it as well as let me have unlimited page count. If anyone could help it would be appreciated.

EDIT: Never mind, bad link. See Ozzie's post below for info from someone who actually knows what they're talking about.

Last edited:
There's no such thing as free unlimited hosting. If something says it's free, there's some kind of catch.

I did a quick Google of Freezoy to see what people were saying. (I should also note that just clicking on Jorick's link made my antivirus software scream at me.) The few reviews I've found have reported poor customer support, problems with the site during moderate traffic, etc. It's been flagged as high risk and low reliability on a scam adviser site. The most telling thing though is how little I actually found about it. If a site is legit and good to use, people recommend and review it.

The most common hitches of supposedly "unlimited" hosting include ad spam, outsourced servers causing frequent downtime, and little to no real tech support. Honestly your best bet for a lot of pages without shelling out cash would be getting a Wikia or Wordpress or something.

I appreciate it Ozzie. Thanks! I might be able to afford a paid server in the future, but for now I can't. I might start on one of those then move to something else. :) Thanks!

There's no such thing as free unlimited hosting. If something says it's free, there's some kind of catch.
I did a quick Google of Freezoy to see what people were saying. (I should also note that just clicking on Jorick's link made my antivirus software scream at me.) The few reviews I've found have reported poor customer support, problems with the site during moderate traffic, etc. It's been flagged as high risk and low reliability on a scam adviser site. The most telling thing though is how little I actually found about it. If a site is legit and good to use, people recommend and review it.
The most common hitches of supposedly "unlimited" hosting include ad spam, outsourced servers causing frequent downtime, and little to no real tech support. Honestly your best bet for a lot of pages without shelling out cash would be getting a Wikia or Wordpress or something.
Hrm. I must not have gotten any antivirus trouble because I use NoScript.

I'll remove the link from my post, just to be on the safe side.

I have no antivirus, I hadn't clicked on it yet, I was going to try it on my mother's computer when I saw her next. I'm glad I didn't if it's giving people virus problems. I do really appreciate your attempt at helping though. It was very nice. :)

@Jorick

Yeah, it might've been your NoScript. For reference, it was my avast's Web Guard going off. It's usually pretty savvy.