1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Question about tags

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Yaoilover91, Oct 13, 2014.

1. So I want to add tags to make the role play I wanna do easier to access to those who would like to join. I think adding tags maybe help me a lot. Rather that is true or not remains to be scene, however every time I try to add tabs the scree lights up with a message long the lines "You can't add new tabs. You must use excising ones" and that's all fine and good, but I searched around and cant find a list of all the availability tags. I'm sure they don't want us to just guess. So where can I find a list of tags I can use?

2. It's actually a feature we're still working on, and no one is supposed to be able to see yet. O__O That will be open for public later!

3. .... Ow! Well I see. Alright then. That actually explains why I cant find anything on it anywhere XD Well thank you for helping me ... again. Your sort of my watch owl for me so far. You keep helping me :P in all seriousness thanks for informing me. I appreciate it.

4. *Salute!* Helpings is my job! 8D