Queen's Quest[open to lots, multiple partners wanted]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen

Original poster
Greetings! Thanks for checking out this partner request thread. I hope you find me to be a compatible partner and decide to contact me.

You may call me Alexandra or Queen, I don't mind which. I'm 20 years old and female.

I'm a passive player, and I prefer aggressive partners.

I typically prefer to keep roleplay posts short for quicker replies.

A bit of romance is always welcomed into my plots. A lot of romance is okay too as long as there's other stuff going on.

My preferred pairing types are FxF and MxF. I primarily play females. I'm willing to play males when doubling, doing a family/foster care/adoption plot, and the occasional MxM if the plot's really good.

Things I Like:

Modern Settings
Post-apocalyptic
Dystopian Society
Futuristic Settings
Fantasy
Horror
Kidnapping
Family Dynamics
Adoption
Foster Care
Best Friends
School Life
Modern Lesbian Romance
Superheros and Villains
Band
Serial Killer Romantic Partners

I'm open to a lot more than what's listed above, but those are my favorites.

For all my one on ones, I prefer planning and roleplaying using PMs.

If interested in plotting something out with me, please PM me or reply here to have me PM you.​

I'm interested in the modern lesbian romance idea :D

I'm interested in a few of these. PM me if you want and I'll let you know which ones I like. :)

Okay, first of all, we're both Queens. Second of all, your avatar is Tegan and Sara. Next, it seems that we're like-minded in terms of plots. Sounds good to me. I would be open to anything, so if you're interested, please PM me! (Most likely the futuristic or dystopian setting)

I'd be interested one of the following:
Band
Best Friends
Fantasy
Horror
So PM me, if you'd like to work with me!!

Perhaps a mix between Post-apocalyptic
Dystopian Society
Futuristic Setting ? somehow?.

Status
Not open for further replies.