Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
As long as the plot's good I'm in. That says nothing useful though... so I'll say: sci-fi, fantasy, I'm curious enough about horror to add it, aaaand action? yeah, ok, sure, action!
[WIP]

human_space_station.jpg

The year is 2413, not that it really matters in the grand scheme of things, and anyone who is anyone in the space underground business knows that Hamduche spaceport near Jupiter is THE shadiest entrance door to the shadiest aspects of Jupiter. It is where pirates, scoundrels, fugitives, bounty hunters, and more, make their pitstops to engage in whatever shenanigans fuels their engines. However, while it is lawless, it is not without some sort of order given its neutral stand on things; you might find yourself drinking a beer with the cop that will shoot you down later on some lonely street.

If you don't find what you're looking for, Hamduche will point you to the right direction in the galaxy, if you look hard enough, never mind its questionable source. Do be careful not to look at someone the wrong way, who's to stop you ending up dead in a pile of trash with no one to bat an eye. There are nicer places out there in our solar system, so why does the story begin here? Shady business!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.