• Decapitron

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Six-Shooter

• Dr. Death

• Other

• Yay! I participated in a poll! I'm helping!

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shiri

Original poster
KchhHBx.gif

I was snooping around free horror games for fun and I found a Puppet Master fan game. Its pretty standard team death match where you can choose to be on a team of humans or puppets. There's also a mode(Puppet Wars) where everyone can be the puppets because who wants to play as a human, really. I want to play it, but the population of active players is like next to nonexistent. Feels bad man. But it also means no server lag!

So I was hoping maybe I could interest other people into picking it up and maybe we can play sometime? :D Or at the very least spread the word about the game to people who might be interested so its not so lonely.

Site's Download Page

For reference for the fans this currently includes: Pinhead, Blade, Jester, Torch, Tunneler, and Decapitron. Six-Shooter, Totem, and Leech Lady are teased to be in next patch. Also there is a Easter Egg of Totem hidden in the Puppet Wars level.

The game comes with a helpful manual that tells you what all the puppets do and what the controls are. Its helpful to know the puppet's abilities and health. Alternatively, F1 in-game will pull up a control menu.

A downside is that you have to leave the match if you want to change puppets, but supposedly that will be fixed next patch.

I use my LoL username, Raxicor. I won't be on tonight, but maybe tomorrow.

Its funny because one person actually signed in while I was writing this and blew me away. I must have looked really ominous standing in the doorway to the elevator, not moving.

This is just a fan game huh? Could have sworn Full Moon gave this their blessing/helped out but it's still neat! It's really awesome how horror franchises are getting back into he video game world. Michael Myers became a killer in Dead by Daylight, Jason's getting his own game, Jason/Leatherface/Alien/Predator/Freddy were all in MKX/MK9.

I kinda wish there was a Hellraiser game but I think that's a bit harder to bring to fruition lol.

Reactions: Shiri and Darog
Oh, Phantasm is another series I wouldn't mind seeing a video game adaptation of. It could even be a small side-scroller in the vein of Castlevania or something where you play as Reggie. I dunno how well Ravager did(gonna try to see it and Shin Godzilla soon.)but would be neat to have a game set in the Phantasm universe.

For Texas Chainsaw Massacre, well I think we're getting a crazy family in RE7, that's close enough. :P

Reactions: Shiri
Status
Not open for further replies.