BookWyrm

Cogito ergo sum
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Online Availability
It varies, but I drop in throughout the day.
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy as a rule, but I'll give most things a shot.
OOC Overview.
Set in the near future, Project Moonshadow will follow "The Squad"; A small unit of augmented soldiers designed by a private corporation for the defense of Earth from threats both terrestrial and extra-terrestrial. The Squad, composed of young individuals (18 years of age), is facing their final test before being fully accepted/activated into Project Moonshadow. They have been in training for this moment their whole lives, though few realize this due to complex security measures taken by the corporation to subdue memory. To the squad their training seems like a distant, albeit it very vivid, dream. That is, until now. If they succeed their clandestine service to mankind will begin. If they fail their minds will be reset, their genetics washed, and their normal lives will continue with them none the wiser.​

This will be an Action Horror RP with slightly Military Sci-Fi esque vibes in a similar vein to Metal Gear and Ghost Recon meets SCP. For this I'd like to have between 4-6 Rpers, myself included. I'd like at the very least an Intermediate writing level. The posts requirements will be two paragraphs in length at least once every other day. This could vary, obviously, but I'd like to maintain a somewhat consistent flow of posts. If this garner's interest I'll work on more details and start an OOC for character sheets.

Note: This isn't an over-the-top Halo esque super soldier one man army story. "The Squad" (working title) will need to think cohesively and tactically to survive. In other words, emphasis is placed on the "Horror" in Action Horror.

Anywho, single characters only, and I'll be free to answer questions or what have you.​

I'm very curious to attempt a horror RP. I'm interested as well.

This looks super cool, I'm definitely interested.

If you'll me to ask a question: is the abilities of the The Squad largely grounded (at least compared to the stuff they presumably have to fight), or are they afford minor extraordinary powers?

A little bit of both actually. Minor extraordinary abilities that are grounded, if that makes sense

Reactions: Baddamobs
This seems right up my alley. I've actual been contemplating a somewhat similar r.p recently. Consider me interested

I dunno if it would be too many people, but I would like to give this a try. Science Fiction is my favorite!

This took on more interest than I expected. Excellent! I shall begin working on the details.

It very much is! Many apologies, my work to life ratio went off the charts. But fear not! This has not slipped my mind.