Procrastination

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
K

Kitti

Original poster
[size=+1]
How-To-Overcome-Procrastination.jpg

Being honest now! Are you a procrastinator?

Most people are, in some form, about something they don't really want to do.

What are you just the worst about putting off for later?

How do you overcome procrastination - or do you?
[/size]​

I am procrastinating as we speak. o.o I'm a horrible procrastinator! xO It's horrible! I do try not to though because sometimes people get mad at me hahah ^^'

I am a big procrastinator xD
For example, I finished high school this year and I waited until two weeks before graduation before I decided to do an assignment that I got a year earlier xD also some other assignments that should have been turned in half a year earlier xD hahaha
BUT I got a grade in all those subjects anyways even though I were late as hell ;)

Now I am procrastinating my life basically x3 I should be searching after a job but I still haven't worked out my CV, I should be studying Japanese and study so I can get my driving licence as fast as possible but I still haven't done that. SOOOOOO I am pretty screwed right now x3 I am trying to get out of this procrastinating thingy as fast as possible but I am soo lazy. BUT I WILL... someday! xD

I must confess that I am a huge procrastinator, and I could give lessons to people in lazyness. If I have no mood for something, then I will not do it, even if it is something that would be very important. I have been trying to change slowly, but it seems that I am not really making any progress, much to my dismay, because I hate being lazy and not being able to do anything just because my mind has decided to be not in the right mood for it. But unfortunately, I seem to be very hard to motivate, so I do not know if I will ever manage to change. But I will keep trying.

Yep. I do it because I can handle it. I can handle the pressure of time. Which is why I graduated with High Honors. >:[ I am horrible about putting off texting people back. I tell myself, I'll return their text in a second.

I never do. ;___; I always need a second text to remind me about the FIRST one. Whoops.

I tend to procrastinate at everything. I'm often bored even when I'm in the middle of doing something, and it's quite unpleasant. I'm working on it and I've realized that the important thing is to have the will to start because if you actually take the first step, you're gonna have to keep going no matter what.

ALTHOUGH. I still do procrastinate horribly when it comes to exercising.

I'M PROCRASTINATING RIGHT NOW. 8D
On dese spanish essay presentation things.
But they are RIDICULOUS in regards of minimum sentences and stuff. :'C

I don't procrastinate THAT often.
When I do, it's usually because my brain is too cluttered, and I cannot think straight to actually do a project or assignment RIGHT.
If I do it half-assed, I will be upset. So, I take some time off to clear out my mind and try again later.
No matter how LATER later can be. >___>'

Oh lord..
Procrastination has been with me since day one..
I can't say I'm good at getting stuff done right away and usually end up getting side-tracked.
But I get stuff done.

I'll deal with my procrastination later.

I procrastinate in money matters. Like, I just don't like to think about it. Bills and how much money I have or don't have. I just hate thinking about it. It's kind of a bad thing. It's not that I don't get my bills paid on time or anything, I just...really hate looking at my money situation.

I was a procrastinator, but then I joined the military. You have to do things quickly, on time, and well.

Really, you just get better at time management. Right now, I could be getting dressed for class. I'm not, but I know exactly how fast I can get my clothes on, properly. I will probably get dressed here in a bit, then continue to browse, knowing that from that point on, all I have to do to be ready is make my bed (less than 5 minutes) and put away my computer (less than 2 minutes, if that).

I'm a procrastinator for sure. I'm terrible at getting projects or papers done, I always end up staying up WAYY too late just to get them finished on time.

I am a HUGE procrastinator. I've even refused to do work that I really should then only wound up scrambling it all together at the last minute...not fun in college... O_O