Pro wrestling RP?

• Iwaku is now back from updates! Don't forget to check out the update news here to see what we couldn't fix, and take yourself over to the bug fix thread to report any new problems.
  • If you are still having issues editing your post, please try the following:
    1. Do a hard refresh of your browser to clear your cache.
    2. Change your username to include only alphanumeric characters, spaces, underscores, and dashes. Special characters are messing with things.
G

Gillyman

Original poster
Hear me out....

But what if we had a roleplay that is pro wrestling..except its all real..No scripts, no rehearsals and so on...just legit wrestling.

But with a twist...The wrestling is real..but also the "gimmicks"..nobody is pretending to be a character, they are who they are...the bizarre and normal characters look to compete on the world's newest and hottest wrestling show to ever grace the entertainment industry "HATE" ( I hate naming things...) a

So..lets say someone has a gimmick of being a mutant that has 4 arms....thats real..he really is a mutant with 4 arms, those are not fake...its real

And to make it interesting, like any show, it comes on a certain day...Roleplay would be limited to one day a week (or two) and in the time between episodes, the superstars can interact with each other and start building feuds or friendships...bitch to the GM looking for a title shot or plot on how you plan to get even with another superstar

And during shows you might end up interrupting a match (with the dungeon master's permission...And not with any contestants knowing..unless the interruption is planned by someone) to aid a friend or too cause a shit storm for the contestants involved.

Don't want to wrestle? Fine, become a manager and be the prick that is always fucking with the ref, or helping your man cheat! or be a cool guy!

Female characters i would allow but i don't think we would get a large enough cast of both females and males to fight...unless...we could merge them?

What do you guys think?