Princess and Slave Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sydney Rose

// Ongoing roleplay. One on One. Romance. Male character capable of making a baby needed. Message me if you would like to participate. No foot fetishes. Must be okay with short replies.

Name: Katherine
Title: Princess
Personality: entitled, impatient, unwilling to put up with crap, protective, loyal, loving if you give her time and understanding

*the Princess sat in the entryway of the castle, waiting for the castle guard to return with the male slave she'd requested. she was getting impatient when an annoying royal from a nearby kingdom came up behind her and started hitting on her. as soon as he tried to touch her, she swung her arm back, hitting him hard in the nose. he quickly left her alone as the guard returned and she looked up to see the new slave*
Yhnag31UHMo.jpg

Reactions: Twigglesbear
// Ongoing roleplay. One on One. Romance. Male character capable of making a baby needed. Message me if you would like to participate. No foot fetishes. Must be okay with short replies.

Name: Katherine
Title: Princess
Personality: entitled, impatient, unwilling to put up with crap, protective, loyal, loving if you give her time and understanding

*the Princess sat in the entryway of the castle, waiting for the castle guard to return with the male slave she'd requested. she was getting impatient when an annoying royal from a nearby kingdom came up behind her and started hitting on her. as soon as he tried to touch her, she swung her arm back, hitting him hard in the nose. he quickly left her alone as the guard returned and she looked up to see the new slave*
Yhnag31UHMo.jpg
I intetested

If you're still looking for a partner, I'd be interested in doing this.

I'll send you a pm of the character.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to try to do this Role Play with you. Providing your still interested in your own role play. I would love to be the slave, though I only role play female slaves.

I'm interested

I'm interested! ^__^

Also...can this be a furry thing? Just asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.