1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

PRETTY PROUD OF MYSELF! LOOK WHAT I DID!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Cry, Jul 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. http://alice-cry11.deviantart.com/gallery/

Just look I got likes from this and followers ^^ I pretty happy

for now...... >.> till I meet a hater then i'll stop drawing forever and rip everything and say my life sucks and maybe drown in sorrow and stuff....

• Like Like x 1
  2. o-o those drawings are actually pretty good... I'm jelly >.< (My drawing skills are just bad right now)

3. HELL NO THEY ARE SH*T! I hate them *rips them apart* Hate them If you are jelly

4. No! ;-; (I'd post a gif or something here but China doesn't let me access google ;-;)

5. Hahaha Google hates China XD

• Like Like x 1
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  6. Pretty good. I like to do anime drawing, but I can not draw a hand to save my life. *Looks at hands, and glares* These are the bane of my existance........ THESE ARE MY BLIGHT!!!!! * Attempts to eat hands*

• Thank Thank x 1
  7. I like :3

• Thank Thank x 1
  8. I have now eaten a single hand, and hope to gain its power. *Attempts to draw one handed, and paper keeps moving* FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

• Love Love x 1
  9. XD lolz I drawen a hand but I kinda watched someone draw it so.... yeah And its like holding a flag to my country XD

10. Teach me your ways? *Lays in floor, and gives sad puppy eyes while treating the nub*

11. ummm ok

He is the true master ^^ still brushing up with him, he teach you to draw anime and real life stuff HE SO COOL!!!!

12. This is something I did. Lost my drive for it, and there it sits.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.