PRESSURE Roleplay, Help me work out the kinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Heroga

Original poster
[BCOLOR=transparent]Beline 7. The brainchild of a man who had a brilliant dream, financed by a man with a darker intent. Beline 7 is a Deep Sea science station located 2 miles beneath the surface of the ocean and spans almost a mile wide, with several layers to the complex. Looking out a window reveals only darkness, illuminated by the stations powerful flood lights. You will take on the role of one of 12 different characters, all unique with their abilities and stats. After going to bed one night you awake inside your room, you have a pounding headache and strange port like modifications on your body. Outside your room you hear a small alarm, but nothing else. Your goal in PRESSURE is to escape the facility and figure out what happened within it. PRESSURE is a permadeath game, you die you start over from the beginning, a fresh story and a new character. You can figure out what happened within the facility from computer terminals, people, diaries, logs carried by others as well as a few other means you can discover during the game. Be prepared to die in PRESSURE, as death looms around every corner...[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Characters will be asked to be able to write more then a sentence or two, this RP is meant to be played like a Text Adventure. Would prefer to RP in Private Messages. The story is RP'd from your perspective, I just create the world around you and edit your sheet. I have a character sheet already created for you.[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Good ol pressure. I remember when 4chans video games board dreamt this idea up. Would make for a neat rogue like or RP idea but I'm not really sure how that'd cater to really a roleplay. An RPG sure, but how could it work as an RP?

Like it says in the post, less of an RPG but more of a Text Adventure. And thanks for noticing that good sir almost no one knows of the orgins of this :P

Status
Not open for further replies.