Present Day Myth

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Librarian

I have seen this try and be done before but I would like to try it now.

My idea was to do a present day Persephone and Hades story. Hades would still be a Greek God looking for his Persephone. She would be a reincarnation of sorts in a human body. Hades is restless in the underworld and decides to venture out into the real world because he is lonely. Lo and behold the fates have aligned and he finds his beautiful Persephone but she has no idea who he is. So the romance kind of goes from there. The two of them get to know one another and eventually she falls in love with him. But, he needs to get back to the Underworld eventually doesn't he? That's where major conflicts begin to pop up.

Is Persephone's love strong enough for him that she will leave her family and friends and re-locate to the underworld? Or will she convince Hades to stay and have to answer to the Gods?

If this interests you please let me know. :) I have my character already fleshed out some and just need a Hades if possible.

I would be up for trying out other myths as well if someone would want to make them present day with a twist. Please PM me with any interest.

I like to write a lot sometimes so if you like to do that as well I think we should get along just fine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.