Pranks

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemopedia

Chaotic Lawful
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
These who have siblings have probably done it. These who are natural trolls probably as well, as for these who don't fear their parents.

Do you play pranks? If so, what sort of pranks do you like to play and on who? Do you have any favourite pranks, or classics that you like to go back to?

OR!

Are you the poor unfortunate soul that gets pranked? If so, do you mind sharing?

Share the trolling with me.​

hahaha, not really a prankster myself. Was sort of one in grade school and high school, but I hardly count it; I was a bully, and everything I did was more hurtful than witty.

I do have fond memories of 'pranking' my dad, who passed away when I was fairly young. Given my youth, I actually don't remember much of him, but that I remember the prank is, for me, a testament to the power of good humour. But anyways, the prank itself wasn't really sophisticated, as I must have been around four.

But basically my mother and I loaded up his coffee with salt, jolly ranchers, soy sauce and vinegar. I vividly remember him yelling in anguish as he took that first gulp. Now, as for how exactly we managed to fool him? I don't even know. Cause, like, soy-sauce stained coffee literally gives 'black coffee' a whole new meaning.

in any case, I swear by the power of a prank done in good fun.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nemopedia
I'm not big on pranks because they tend to be mean or hurtful, but occasionally a friendly prank can be enjoyable.

There was one April Fools where me, my brother and my mom all got dressed up like the model 1950s sitcom family and waited for dad to come home. Mom was vacuuming in heels and pearls, I was sitting at the piano playing classical music and my brother was reading the Wall Street Journal on the couch. Dad walked in and right back out again lol.

I don't generally enjoy pranks, but a few times, we've done silly things at work for April Fool's Day. A girl and I, at work, look a lot alike. So, for April Fool's, we got to work super early in the morning (~3AM) and swapped our offices. We moved desks, computers, decorative items, everything... we also planned to wear the same outfit. That was really enjoyable!

Then, this year, I took all the laboratory timers and set them for various hours. I then put them in the ceiling tiles all throughout my supervisor's office and we enjoyed an orchestra of alarms going off all day.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Filled my little brother's shoe with toothpaste. I can still hear his fit of rage.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I usually don't prank, nor do I get pranked on.

But I do intend on the last day of school to open up a durian and start throwing chunks of it onto the teacher's offices, or just wave an open durian around it at least.

I think it's a bit too dog of a prank tho. Idk any other good pranks to play on teachers

• Bucket of Rainbows
I usually don't prank, nor do I get pranked on.

But I do intend on the last day of school to open up a durian and start throwing chunks of it onto the teacher's offices, or just wave an open durian around it at least.

I think it's a bit too dog of a prank tho. Idk any other good pranks to play on teachers
Senior year pranking? XD When I graduated high school we pranked the teachers with an assault course in the atrium. One of them got stuck. Lol

Friends from another high school dressed up as gorillas for their senior prank, and another covered the hallways in plastic wraps. It was great.

I'm the middle child of three, so I get pranked on and I get back at them when I can. Most of our pranks involve food, in which we hide wasabi in food, or trick each other with hot sauce in our tea, or hide alarms in the room that we can trigger from a distance. Sibling love at its finest. <3

Otherwise I only trick people that I know won't mind me teasing them a little. And that I like enough to give such attention. It is all for the good fun, but not at the expense of the other.

Senior year pranking? XD When I graduated high school we pranked the teachers with an assault course in the atrium. One of them got stuck. Lol

Friends from another high school dressed up as gorillas for their senior prank, and another covered the hallways in plastic wraps. It was great.

I'm the middle child of three, so I get pranked on and I get back at them when I can. Most of our pranks involve food, in which we hide wasabi in food, or trick each other with hot sauce in our tea, or hide alarms in the room that we can trigger from a distance. Sibling love at its finest. <3

Otherwise I only trick people that I know won't mind me teasing them a little. And that I like enough to give such attention. It is all for the good fun, but not at the expense of the other.

Maybe i can plastic wrap teacher's cars lol

I go to the same school as Yata.

My first year there, I remember I was sitting in an English class. I turned away for just one second and one of the graduating Year 12 students dressed in a gorilla suit sat down right next to me and gave me the fright of my life. I lost 10 years off my lifespan, tbh.

Not really a pranker and don't really want to do anything for muck up day. I feel sorry for anyone who needs to clean up the school, lol. I remember one year they brought go-karts and they were having a LARP Mario Kart all over the school grounds and left banana peels everywhere until they got yelled at to clean after themselves, xD. That wasn't the problem though, almost got ran over a few times and the only way you could see them coming from behind was if they waved those air horns around screeching as they drove past you.

I go to the same school as Yata.

My first year there, I remember I was sitting in an English class. I turned away for just one second and one of the graduating Year 12 students dressed in a gorilla suit sat down right next to me and gave me the fright of my life. I lost 10 years off my lifespan, tbh.

Not really a pranker and don't really want to do anything for muck up day. I feel sorry for anyone who needs to clean up the school, lol. I remember one year they brought go-karts and they were having a LARP Mario Kart all over the school grounds and left banana peels everywhere until they got yelled at to clean after themselves, xD. That wasn't the problem though, almost got ran over a few times and the only way you could see them coming from behind was if they waved those air horns around screeching as they drove past you.

And at this moment, I want a memeories rating.

But I can confirm it happened.

Also, in another year, someone dressed up as a bush and sat in the garden next to the Yr 9 girls locker room and occasionally scared people passing by =_=

Filled my little brother's shoe with toothpaste. I can still hear his fit of rage.

My roommate once scraped all the creme off of a bunch of oreos, replaced it with toothpaste, but the oreos back together, and then put the oreos in the fridge for a while so that the toothpaste would harden and more closely mimic the consistency of oreo creme. And then she offered to share the oreos with our friends.

It was fucking diabolical to watch.

Then this same roommate opened up a bunch of cadbury creme eggs, took the creme out, replaced the creme with toothpaste, put the eggs back together, and then used a blowdryer to heat the eggs up so that the candy shell would re-seal itself, thus making it look like they had never been opened. And then gave the eggs to the same friends who had fallen for the oreo trick, who would have never thought it would be possible to replicate that prank with cadbury creme eggs.

I still think about this a lot.

I for one was spared the toothpaste pranks because it would've been hard for me to not see all the prep work that was going on. But this same roommate did fill my closet, dresser drawers, pillowcases, and various other nooks and crannies in my living environment with condom balloons. I kept finding those things hidden around in various places for like, at least a week after the fact. o_o"

Also condom balloons feel so light it's like they don't even physically exist. Trippy stuff.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nemopedia and Joan
I put empty plastic water bottles under my family's pillows all the time. They always laugh. One time, though, after hearing the crunching sound of somebody's head lying on the bottle beneath the pillow, I heard a surprised shout, followed by laughter from another family member.

Best night of water bottle pranks ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.