Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Who needs all these topics about hates and dislikes and sinning!

Do you know what your POSITIVE attributes are? Much like the wonderful virtues you seen represented by magical girls, YOU TOO have some of these!

...We hope you do, anyway. O______O Surely there is just one?

What virtue do you think most reprents you?

I never lie. I have in my life before, but I do not now. I am perhaps the most honest person available to talk to. My only lies are lies of omission.

I put prudence - Plan for the worst, hope for the best. I mean if I plan ahead and take into account all the scenarios I can think of the odds of nothing going wrong are that much better. Well something may go wrong, I'll just be able to handle it. I'm also pretty good at keeping my mouth shut or knowing if I should say something . . . most of the time.

Diligence. I've worked hard all my life, having my first job when I was 12 years old. Why? Because my family needed an extra income, even if I only worked a little bit. My 'dad' was an asshole who didn't pay for child support like he was supposed to and my Mum had to work 3 jobs at one point in time to pay rent and put food on the table. I was tired of seeing her so stressed out so I went out and found a job as a waitress at a local Chinese Restaurant. I worked there for a good 6 years before I had to move to attend University, as well as another job for 3-4 years. My weekends were all taken up by my job, but I didn't really care. I'd much rather work and help out my family then go off partying.

Even now I'm still working just as hard as I did back then, and it's paid off. I got a raise, my supervisors are extremely happy with my work, I'm getting more and more hours, and I'm finally feeling good about myself. One of my supervisors and I had a really great heart to heart at work the other day, which really helped me out. I was really happy that someone was appreciating (and actually meaning it) and seeing all the hard work I was putting into my job, even if I was only working 3/7 days of the week at some points.

For me, hard work is something that benefits yourself the most. If you work hard to try and get something, no matter what it is, and are able to get it in the end, that's something only you can do for yourself. You are the one who worked your way up to get that something you really wanted, no one else got it for you. Even if it's something small like working to get over a bad habit (mine was picking my nails whenever I was stressed or upset), it's still a victory.

/endspeech.

When do I get my Digimon? :3

Kehv says my virtue is kindnessss. I have no idea honestly. I think he might be crazy.

I think mine is hope. Even when everything seems like it will never get better, and that life is just this horrible shitty thing, I always seem to be able to remind myself somehow that it isn't always and that things might get better if I just hang in there. Being able to remind myself of that is kind of miraculous.

Hope also has its drawbacks, though. I tend to hold out hope for people, too- perhaps when I shouldn't. It's left me vulnerable to people, because I am almost always ready to forgive them and to think they're capable of changing.

Kindness is my best virtue!

Don't worry though, I use it to manipulate those I like and defeat my enemies.

Reactions: Eve lilith Angelson
Patience. It's gotten me through some hard times, as well as others. My family is full of drama queens... Really annoying drama queens. Additionally, our step-dad was a putz. So, I had to kinda be the other parent for them.

Had I not conditioned myself to be patient with their crazy asses, I would have hit them a bunch of times. >__>; Lots of children, too. If you want to love and get along with your little siblings, you've got to be willing to show patience. They take a while to grow up, understand how to fix their mistakes, they're clumsy, they do bad things so that they can learn the hard way... Stuff like that. I'd always tell them that I'd wait as long as I needed to for whatever positive change they were trying to make.

I've even sat down for two hours at a time to tutor my brother for math, or my sister for writing. It could get infuriating at times because they'd do the same dumb mistake over and over again! But, I'd dismiss it and keep trying until it clicked. The more I practiced, the more patient I got. :3 It's very rewarding.

As well, I have a boyfriend who drives me crazy and a baby. I'm sure as hell patient for them, because they mean the world to me. <3

This same virtue comes into effect when I roleplay, too. People are always like "I'm so sorry for not posting in X weeks." And I'm like "Nah, we cool. Take your time, homes."

(On a less serious note: I'm a valuable asset to a team of gamers who need a sniper. I will sit and wait to get a headshot on a target for a ridiculously long time if I have to. >__>;)

I'd have to say honesty is very important to me. I've been lied to before, and I'll admit that I have lied. I wasn't the best person in the world and I've failed a lot of people because of who I was in my past years. I came down to that I didn't want to be a liar anymore. I was so sick of people telling me that they hated me, and I always felt like shit. After losing almost every friend I had because of my lack of a code, I wanted to change what I was before. I stopped lying and started trying to turn my life around, and now days, I can't even lie to myself. I am not going to say that I am a good person now, but I am a better person than I was a year ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang it Diana, I was all ready to go to sleep and then I saw this and started thinking "Hmmm... I don't really fit any of these D: "

>:/

But that's not your fault. That's me being hyper-critical. It's an interesting question that forces people to try to find the good in themselves, which is always a plus. I just don't see much of any of these in myself. I don't find myself particularly horrid either, mind you. Just... neutral in all regards.

Courage is mine, I've done several things that would scare quite a few of the other people that I know. I've always managed to keep a cool head in a bad situation. Volunteering at a vet clinic there have been multiple times that I had to help rush in an injured animal, and then hold the poor thing down while the vet did what she could to help it. One of the last things I had to do while I was there was carry in a German Shepard who'd been attacked by two Pit bulls. It was covered in blood and puncture wounds and without thinking I just scooped him up ran him into the clinic and set him down on the operating table.

Scariest thing I've had to do was try and keep calm while my brother was having a seizure on the living room floor and talk to the 911 worker through what was going on while paramedics were on the way. I wasn't even the one who found him it was my mom on her way to work, I heard her scream got out of bed walked out and just saw him convulsing on the floor. Thankfully he was alright afterwards and hasn't had anymore these last four years, he doesn't even remember having the seizure. Lastly during my Junior year of high school I was driving my brother and I to school over a icy bridge, a school bus passes us and creates just enough wind to cause me to lose control and start sliding in between lanes the entire way down. We nearly slide into the concrete barricades and on coming traffic, and by some miracle or stupid luck I manage to keep us from hitting both and regain control. stayed 15 under the rest of the way to school after that.

I know these aren't exactly the best instances of courage, but for me each of these was enough to scare the living crap out of me and somehow I was able to stay calm.

Wisdom. I've been through a lot in my life, which comes as a surprise to some. While I lack a lot of formal education, I've ended up with a lot of experiences which have led to a pretty clear way forward. While I tend to play it off as 'luck', it's really just seeing the path that leads to where I want or need to go. It's because of all of it that I tend to notice things a lot quicker than those around me, attempting to solve the problems of those I know (and losing my patience when they don't listen).

Granted, it's this wisdom that makes me a little dangerous and untrustworthy, too. I know people from dealing with them so often, so I'm open to the tweaks and cues of someone lying to me, or find just the right thing to say to make them believe me or take them apart with insults. I shouldn't be proud of that, but I am. Manipulation is a game I practice readily and I'm happy to do so. It hasn't made me a whole lot of friends, which is why I'm online so much.

Reactions: Koene
Wisdom.
I don't know if I'm truly wise. When people come to me for help or advice, I have the ability to look at the situation and give them what they need to hear. But when it comes to myself, I get lost easily. But I do strive for wisdom. Reading a lot. Reflecting. Those kind of things.

But if there were honor and/or pride in the options, it would be a different story. Some of you might not think they're good qualities, but they keep my head up in trying times. Like I wouldn't do something horrible because my honor is on the line.

Reactions: - Falcon -
Faith. Not in a faith-in-everything type standard or even in a religious light. I have absolute faith in those I love, and even when they fail they never let me down.

Reactions: Neohmi
Hope, I guess.
Only because I fiercely hope that a lot of people will meet slow, painful deaths in the near future.

Reactions: Mittens83
I'm to honest for my own good even if others don't like what I have to say I'm still honest at least that way they know were they stand I would never say anything behind some ones back with out saying to their face.

Mine would definitely have to be hope. I've been through a lot in my life (abuse as a child, anxiety, family illness) yet I have still managed to be optimistic and hope for the future. I am always fighting, always trying to be better and stronger. I know that things will get better and I try to help others with that, as well. :)

No votes for chastity; were all such hoes xD

I've got chastity, but not by choice, so it don't count for nothing.