Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
I though I might as well kick off the first POTW for Horror Fest with something purely silly. And it has nothing to do with the fact that I am late in posting it and too sick to come up with a clever idea! 8D

SO WHO. WHO IWAKU IS THE MOST FRIGHTENING GUY ON IWAKU.

-points at Koori and hides behind a couch- I t-t-think Koori is the scariest person in Iwaku...And and...A-A-Asmos -runs away screaming-

Asmo loves me (I won't hear otherwise), and so does Vay (I also won't hear otherwise), but Vay would DEFINITELY sex the remains ; ;

A cheesy response but I fear my own thoughts and emotions than I could ever fear anyone from Iwaku :/

Asmo, Vay(JayJay), or Gibbers dont scare me o.o

I feel abit WTF with them but not scared....

I think Darkness is scary... trolls in old wise tales are meant to be feared D:

Um.... I love just about every guy on this list.... And I think a few of them are scared of that fact.... Um.... How about any newbie I haven't befriended yet?

Diana, you scare me.
Just the fact that you can control our accounts on a whim makes me think you may have extended your iron grip even further.
And there's not a single cricket bat strong enough to stop her.

ME, you all may not understand why, yet, but I hope you realize it before it's to late.

Actually never mind, I hope you never find out that way you'll never see it coming.

Desaecula because his mind is an enigma that I have delved too far into and I am not even half-way through. The shit that can come from that mind and what already has scares me.

*stares at poll*....but Diana...no guys on iwaku are really scary :p just silly and amusing : D surely the girls are more scarier oooooga boooga! : D j/k

Cerulean because the threat of showing pictures of his hairy, man ass are just enough to frighten me.

Barely, but just enough.

I'm still not convinced the world is anything but my overly-long pizza dream, so right now I'm more afraid of what irrationality it may spawn next.

THIS IS FOR GUYS, YOU SILLY DERPS.
KOORI AND DIANA ARE GURLS.

I voted Jack, because he obviously is lurking here, watching and waiting, Pan because that glowing sounds radioactive, and Meth. Because Meth.

Sho.

Because he may rape my kids.

I have no idea who that Jack Shade guy is. I hear he is always watching though, which is pretty unnerving.

I also vote Desaecula because of his wicked scary art. That and he is a creepy dhamphire magician scientist and im terrified he might turn me into a succubus or infect me with something creepy. Wait...being a succubus might not be that bad.......that and im not sure about the others

I voted Bellas, because...what the heck IS glowing? D: It's sounds, as Kitti said, Radioactive and Pre-Rape...

I was also gonna vote for the last one, but I forgot to click it... but who cares, I'm going to post it anyway. >:/

Darkness*, because the dude is just very creepy and is a very mean troll. ]:<

Sho.

Because he may rape my kids.

I'm with Asmo on this. << >> *Darkness is just my distraction.