POTW: Personality of Color

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Which color shades are you most attracted to the most to represent YOU?

• Total voters
I voted dark blue because navy blue's my favorite color. (And I don't talk in the cbox because I'm too scared. And lazy.)

But I was thinking...maybe people see each color's "personality" different?

*'Bop bops' a pair of jugs*

Are you happy now? Did you see what you made me do?

Anyways I've been thinking about it and I really can't honestly give you a favorite color. I know I posted earlier, but that's just a lie. I like them all, pink and purple included!

Okay, for you peeps having a hard time picking one color...

What color do you end up WEARING the most!

If you have a huge rainbow of colors in your wardrobe, and no one color dominates, then you are indeed a rainbow person. o___o

...Black and Blue...

SO Blue: Soft, soothing, compassionate and caring, Blue is the color of deliberation and introspection, conservatism and duty. Patient, persevering, conscientious, sensitive and self-controlled, Blues like to be admired for their steady character and wisdom. They are faithful, but are often worriers with somewhat inflexible beliefs and can be too cautious, and suspicious of flamboyant behavior.

Black: Dignified and impressive without being showy, Black people want to give the appearance of mystery, but their preference may also indicate a suppression of desires and worldly aims, suggesting hidden depths and inner longings.

I end up wearing black, greys, dark greens, and blues. That's the majority of my wardrobe.

Oh... even my underwear reflect that. Interesting.

I like shades of grey, personally. Black and white photography is my favorite, black and white drawings draw me in. To me, lack of colour shows more depth than having colour. You don't have the shiny colours to distract you, just neutrality.

My CBOX colour is Rosaria. And I've noticed that people generally don't use Rosaria. Which means, no one is quite like me. Makes me happy.