Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
The other day I remember this old fortune telling thing you can do with playing cards that I learned back in High School. So I went looking it up trying to refresh my memory about the rules and information. And I found this really neat site detailing how each card represents certain days of the year and the personality traits associated with them.

So Naturally I thought that was awesome. 8D HERE IS THE LINK!

Is your card accurate for you?

I am a King of Hearts. >:3 It was oddly befitting.

I got a 3 of Diamonds:

Practical, down-to-earth, analytical, materialistic, resourceful. Diamonds are the suit of the physical, material world. They assess the world around them on the level of the five senses. They can be overly attached to money and to possessions. In order to find value in life, they look at things, people, and situations in terms of how useful they are.

Threes are creative, sociable, self-expressive, humorous, fun-loving, resourceful, and clever. They are restless, versatile people who seek variety. They need channels for their ideas, or else they can be prone to worry and indecision.

o__o I'm impressed. I don't disagree with any of this.

I think I'm more hearts than clubs but there's elements of the 5 of clubs that suits me such as creative and multi tasking.

Six of clubs. It matches my personality pretty well...Even though I like spades better.

Seven of Diamonds. Er, I dunno. I guess I do have a lot of money-based anxieties and the like. I don't know how spiritual or dreamy I am, I suppose that depends. I don't know.
I DON'T KNOW ME, DIANA. GEEEZ. STOP MAKING ME COME TO TERMS WITH THIS.

Queen of Clubs (YAY QUEEN!)

Clubs-Fire-Summer = really?

Curious, communicative, creative. Courts are the suit of communication, ideas, People belonging to the Clubs suit believe in the power of intentions and ideas. They may be in love with words, they may search for the truth and for meaning. They rarely hold a grudge because they are able to rise above emotions and actions and find explanations or excuses for others' actions. On the negative side, they can use words as weapons, and they can finagle their way out of a jam with their clever minds by stretching the truth. = Yea... i am abit of a good liar :P

Queens are the matriarchs. They are receptive, intelligent, intuitive, creative, strong, and dramatic. They are good at organizing and executing, but they can sometimes over-dramatize their lives. = Dramatic?! DARAMARIC?!?!?!?! .... yea XD and uh.... i wouldnt say organized.... Kinda wanted Jack

Ace of Diamonds... The diamond, eh, not so much. The ace, definitely. Ahahahahaha.

Also YES WITCHCRAFT.

Ace of Clubs
I vary rarely find that any type of fortune telling is accurate for me, so while I think it's interesting to look at I don't really believe in it. This one had bits I agreed with and bits I disagreed with.

Aces
Aces are leaders. Ambitious, energetic, motivated, and dynamic. They are independent people who easily initiate new projects. If expressed negatively, they can be over-bearing, impatient, and self-centered.
I do not see myself as a leader even though I know I'm fully capable of leading if the situation calls for it. I quite simply do not want the responsibility. Ambitious, not really. Energetic, if I actually care about what I'm doing. Motivated, yes. Dynamic, eh not really. Over-bearing and impatient, I don't think so but you'll have to ask someone who knows me. Self-centered, yeah I can be.
Clubs
Curious, communicative, creative. Courts are the suit of communication, ideas, People belonging to the Clubs suit believe in the power of intentions and ideas. They may be in love with words, they may search for the truth and for meaning. They rarely hold a grudge because they are able to rise above emotions and actions and find explanations or excuses for others' actions. On the negative side, they can use words as weapons, and they can finagle their way out of a jam with their clever minds by stretching the truth.
As for the clubs . . . pretty close actually. I greatly appreciate well used words. I do tend to look at the meaning behind actions and I can usually reason out why something was done, even if I disagree with the reasons. As for getting myself out of something by stretching the truth, No, I'd rather not. I tend to look at the consequences of my actions before I act, and if I miscalculate and get myself into trouble then lying to get out of it will only make the hole deeper. Not to mention cause problems in the long run.

I'd also like to point out the irony in a suit that is supposed to like searching for truth stretching it.

Where is the answer "ehhhh kind of"??

Cause the results are ehhhh kind of.

Nine of Spades!

SPADES

"Theoretical, clever, humanitarian. They are hard-working people with strong wills. Spades are the suit of experience. They can be very concerned with power. Positively, they express self-discipline and the ability to apply themselves. Negatively, they may be too focused on the process and lose sight of the need for higher meaning."
....I don't see any of myself in this. Like, at all. I fit the suit of HEARTS pretty perfectly, actually.

NINE
"Nines are generous, intelligent, humanitarian, and helpful. They are sentimental people who can sometimes get too caught up in taking an escape route in life."
Well! This is all pretty super positive! I'd like to think that this is true of myself.

All in all, I am the right number in the wrong suit. *goes to change uniforms*

Diamonds

Practical, down-to-earth, analytical, materialistic, resourceful. Diamonds are the suit of the physical, material world. They assess the world around them on the level of the five senses. They can be overly attached to money and to possessions. In order to find value in life, they look at things, people, and situations in terms of how useful they are.

Queens

Queens are the matriarchs. They are receptive, intelligent, intuitive, creative, strong, and dramatic. They are good at organizing and executing, but they can sometimes over-dramatize their lives.

So you all tell me!

Blah blah blah broad associations drawn from your birthday that may or may not be accurate depending on the mood you're in when you see them. Found things to disagree with in both of my categories, don't particularly think either is true.

But I did read the blurb connecting playing cards to tarot cards and found one head-scratcher of a sentence. Bolded where I think it's noteworthy.
The 2 colors (red and black) represent the positive/masculine energies (black) and the negative/feminine (red) energies.
So wait positive and masculine are associated and so are negative and feminine? The hell? Why have I not heard about this page from an outraged Facebook post reposting a link from someone else being outraged over this?

[MENTION=45]Spammy[/MENTION], Masculine/Positive and Feminine/Negative have been linked in a lot of cultures and symbols. Think Adam and Eve (Eve was the one who gave Adam the apple) or the Yin Yang (the white represents Male, the Sun, and Positive; the black represents Female, the Moon, and Negative). This isn't new. It's what comes from seeing male and female as opposites; you associate opposites with other opposites and you inevitably get into good vs. evil shit. (It's a lot more complicated than that, but that's a part of it.)

Anywho.

I'm a Jack of Clubs! And it's pretty spot-on.

Clubs said:
Curious, communicative, creative. Courts are the suit of communication, ideas, People belonging to the Clubs suit believe in the power of intentions and ideas. They may be in love with words, they may search for the truth and for meaning. They rarely hold a grudge because they are able to rise above emotions and actions and find explanations or excuses for others' actions. On the negative side, they can use words as weapons, and they can finagle their way out of a jam with their clever minds by stretching the truth.

Jacks said:
Jacks are youthful, charming, mischievous, romantic, witty, and creative. They have unusually clever minds, and some can be given to using their ingeniousness to "get their way". They have good people skills, much enthusiasm, and multiple talents (think "jack of all trades"). However, they may try to get out of taking responsibility for their lives and they can lack clear goals.

Also, it's important to know that "negative" itself doesn't necessarily mean evil/bad. o___o Like the positive/negative sides of a magnet. It's about opposites like Ozzie says. What attracts/pushes away. What you're pulling towards you, and what you're pushing away from you!

Plus also, it's a deck of cards with well done generic descriptions. Of course it's silly. >:] You want the real deal you talk to someone who has studied their stuff.

... *Gets evil ideas of using these in a random generator* c____c

I am appearently a Jack of Diamonds. I agree with the description of the Diamonds, but I find myself completely disagreeing with the description of Jacks, as I am not mischevious, nor I am charming or youthful. So for me, the result was an interesting mixed bag of truth and falsedom, therefore I chose that this is some fairly accurate witchcraft. I wholeheartedly embrace my Diamond self though, except that I do not value people just because of their monetary potential. I am not that shallow.

My suit was completely wrong. though I am analyst I give two shits about cash. Though I am a philospher I am not an imperisist , but a rationalist.

The card though was right. The queen is very much like my own personality.

Mine was so off it was hilarious. Even the elements.

Once again, playing cards prove to be my enemy.