10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
SHUT UP, I HAD TO.

It -was- spring here and then today we had a sudden cold snap. It might even flurry. I LOVE IT. GIVE ME WINTER. GIVE ME SNOW. GO AWAY SPRING. >:[

No one else agrees with this sentiment though.

This poll reflects much of what I have heard! so VOTE!

If I hear another damn thing about Frozen, I will blow up a planet.

Also, I would love it if Winter was like "loljk Spring, I'm back." I like it better when the plants are dead because they cannot sicken me with their pollen. And I don't like sun. <<; Or heat, as I get super bad heat flashes that force me to lay naked on the kitchen floor in order to cool off. Blehblehbleh. It's actually only like 55 degrees F outside right now. I'm stoked that I'll be able to wear pants and a sweater instead of shorts.

I'll just leave this here, too. By far the best out of the millions of covers for this stupid song. *gets grumpy and looks for Nicholas Cage movies to make her feel better*

The whether is broke over here because it's actually snowing =.= IT'S APRIL. IT NEVER SNOWS IN APRIL. IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD.

If I hear another damn thing about Frozen, I will blow up a planet.

Also, I would love it if Winter was like "loljk Spring, I'm back." I like it better when the plants are dead because they cannot sicken me with their pollen. And I don't like sun. <<; Or heat, as I get super bad heat flashes that force me to lay naked on the kitchen floor in order to cool off. Blehblehbleh. It's actually only like 55 degrees F outside right now. I'm stoked that I'll be able to wear pants and a sweater instead of shorts.

I'll just leave this here, too. By far the best out of the millions of covers for this stupid song. *gets grumpy and looks for Nicholas Cage movies to make her feel better*

Blow up a planet eh???

After having had five winters in a row with snow from October all the way to the end of April or even the start of May, I am happy that we finally have a descent winter with snow between December and February! No more! We have had some weird snow storms during Mars, but the snow melted the day after it had landed every time. Now we're having 10-20 degrees Celsius in the middle of the day, and it's sooo nice. No more snow!! Not before the end of the year!!!

Buuuut, I still like the song xD

We had snow here too! All the trees were budding, and then it was like *dump*, and now there is a big branch in the middle of our driveway. I feel... a little bad, but whatever!

Now, of course, it is all melted. But there was a good five inches on the roof of my car this morning.

The only thing I know about frozen is this by Pentatonix:
But more snow would be nice. We need the water where I live.

Reactions: moon and Smo
*Throws snowballs at @Diana *

I have to play this in my band TmT it hurts I have to PLAY do you want to build a snowman AND let it go over and OVER

I thought it was a pick up line. Something along the lines of

Guy:
Do you wanna build a snowman with me?
Girl:
Wh-
Guy:
In your uterus?

Then I realized it was KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Do you want to build snowmen?! Because this is what happens when you build snowmen!

PVCgsTu.jpg

How about both?! 8D

At this point in time, That is where I remain.

What's snow like?
It's a genuine question from an island girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.