INTEREST CHECK Post Your Charahub!

Hey, that's a pretty neat site! I actually have my own blog that I use for character bios, but if I didn't, this would definitely appeal to me. I may still check it over for ideas if nothing else.

Ooh, post , post! My charahub is still in the baby stages so I got some of the major RP characters I've used so far, but not much past that. vuv

http://www.inyourbones.net/?cat=2

A lot of them are currently bare-bones profiles with just names and maybe pictures right now because I am reeeeally bad about filling stuff out. >__> And it's hardly a significant portion of my characters (playing for thirteen or more years nets you a looooong list). But feel free to poke around!

Ahhh, holy shit thats an impressive list already :D

I got a couple hundred characters I think and like fifty I write and draw regularily and cycle through them like every month or so hehe. Been a while since I've used anyone but Wallace in a rp and that was with my girlfriend who's got characters in the 800s I think *-*

DAMN YOU CHARAHUB. WHAT A BRILLIANT IDEA I WANT TO STEAL. D:<

Like Ozzie, I have my own personal site that I put all my things on here.

But dammit, charahub is a GENIUS idea, I wish I thought of that first. >> It's an awesome resource for roleplayers that just want to collect character profiles.

GOOD FIND!

Why did I first think of "Charahub" as "Character's Husband"? Silly me.

Reactions: Wombat
Ohmygosh, no I did that too! It's a great resource with a silly name ;D

Reactions: RiverNotch