1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

INTEREST CHECK Post Your Charahub!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Wombat, Dec 29, 2013.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Hey, that's a pretty neat site! I actually have my own blog that I use for character bios, but if I didn't, this would definitely appeal to me. I may still check it over for ideas if nothing else.

2. Ooh, post , post! My charahub is still in the baby stages so I got some of the major RP characters I've used so far, but not much past that. vuv

3. http://www.inyourbones.net/?cat=2

A lot of them are currently bare-bones profiles with just names and maybe pictures right now because I am reeeeally bad about filling stuff out. >__> And it's hardly a significant portion of my characters (playing for thirteen or more years nets you a looooong list). But feel free to poke around!

4. Ahhh, holy shit thats an impressive list already :D

I got a couple hundred characters I think and like fifty I write and draw regularily and cycle through them like every month or so hehe. Been a while since I've used anyone but Wallace in a rp and that was with my girlfriend who's got characters in the 800s I think *-*

5. DAMN YOU CHARAHUB. WHAT A BRILLIANT IDEA I WANT TO STEAL. D:<

Like Ozzie, I have my own personal site that I put all my things on here.

But dammit, charahub is a GENIUS idea, I wish I thought of that first. >> It's an awesome resource for roleplayers that just want to collect character profiles.

GOOD FIND!

6. Why did I first think of "Charahub" as "Character's Husband"? Silly me.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ohmygosh, no I did that too! It's a great resource with a silly name ;D

• Like Like x 1