Post-Hiatus Fandom Search!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

emmelinejames

Original poster
Hello all! I recently had to disappear off the face of the internet due a death in the family to take some much recovery time. I've been craving a few things lately and I figured I would shout into the void and see if anyone shouted back

Some stuff about me:
-I am a college student and I work (event work).
-It is currently essay season and event season.
-As a result, I can post about 2-3 times a week (more if I'm feeling particularly inspired, less if I have an essay or exam due) I have an on-going health condition that largely monopolizes my time. I'm also just a slow writer in general, so apologies in advance.
-I've been roleplaying for a number of years now and I write regularly. I aim for 3-4 paragraph posts and I try to keep my quality of writing as high as I can. Hopefully, my partner can do the same.
-I primarily play male characters and as for romances, I'm fine with either MxM or MxF.

As for what I'm after:

-Harry Potter
I play any generations but Maruaders. I prefer post-Battle or Next Gen, but I am open to others. I also love writing Quidditch scenes and Quidditch rps in general. I also usually play Draco or occasionally Harry, if needed. I also have an OC prepared if that is preferred. I'm alright with nearly any pairings really, I'm not picky.

-Kingdom Hearts
I prefer modern aus, rather than canon/game settings. I usually play Roxas, or sometimes Axel or Sora. Again, alright with any pairing though I have a massive soft spot for Axel/Roxas.

-Merlin (BBC)
I like either canon era or modern au. I usually play either Merlin or Arthur, with a preference for Arthur (due to years of fanfic writing)

-Dragon Age: Inquisition
This game ruined me forever. Like, how dare you, Bioware. I have played the other games in this series, Origins and DA:2, so if you want to play characters from these games, that's awesome. I usually write my male Inquisitor Lavellan, Ailill, but can also happily play Cullen or Dorian Pavus (my babies <3). I also have a massive love for male Inquisitor/Dorian or male Inquisitor/Cullen as pairings, but I'm alright with any pairings, really. I like standard 'sticking to the game plot' plots, deviating from the canon plot and modern aus. Basically, I just really love DA

I don't have prepared plots for any of these, but I love brainstorming with people as it tends to produce the best plots and stories. If you have any plots or plot devices you like, please feel free to pitch them. Also, if there are any other fandoms/pairings you're looking for, shoot me a PM and we can discuss them.

(As I mentioned above, I had to take a break due to a personal issue that was pretty life-altering, so if I had a roleplay with you previously that I disappeared from, I apologize, I probably just forgot. Don't be afraid to message me to remind me or whatever)

Hey there! Here I am shouting back from the void :3

I would love to do a Harry Potter roleplay with you! I've been looking for someone to play Draco so it works out perfectly. I can play either an OC or pair him with another canon, whichever you prefer.

PM me if you're interested and we can hash out other details!

Hi! I'm interested in Rping with you. I'm a massive HP fan and I have many OC's to choose from. I also love the concept of Quidditch and would like to expand my writing in scenes that require action.

Also, a massive Dragon Age fan as well and I'd like to brainstorm with you about those. PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.