Post/Group Suggestions

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
A

Alexa Ray

Original poster
Uh, I'm not sure how to do this and it may not be an idea but more of a suggestion- two, to be exact.

First, if you delete something, I think it'd be best (with the option of either or) for deletion of posts to literally be deleted. You don't see what posts have been deleted, what time they were deleted, or who deleted, or the reason, etc.

I just can't stand seeing someone's name next to the title of each group thread, clicking on one of those threads, then seeing that particular post deleted by them or the GM. You'd usually expect to see a post that isn't deleted, rather than a post that is deleted by the user who was last active in that thread. I think the same should be for around the website with blog rolls, different threads in different forums, etc.

Also, I'd like there to be a sticky thread and locked thread availability for the public on Iwaku groups created by other members. You have people out there who want certain threads (i.e. rules/guidelines) they don't want someone to reply to, as well as important threads (i.e. rules/guidelines) that should be placed at top to signify it needs to be read.

These are just my personal preferences.

Our groups system is on an old modification that does not get support anymore. So there is no way for us to get it updated or fix bugs, etc.

We're currently waiting for a new group system to be sent to us, that we were approved to be beta testers for. O_O The new system should have all of those capabilities.