Post-Apocalyptic

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audacity

Original poster
My characters are generally female. I am no longer comfortable playing male characters in most situations. Romance is fine as long as there's more than just that. I do FxF and MxF pairing types. Family and friendship roleplays are always welcomed. I'm normally able to do replies daily. I'm content if I receive at least one reply a week.

There was once a great and terrible war. It was the most devastating war anyone ever knew. Many tried to create something that could end the war, but nothing worked until the things that were created to fight against the threat turned into the danger themselves. Humans ceased fighting each other and came together to fight the monsters. The monsters were winning. North American survivors managed to section off a large amount of land and keep it monster free. They built five dome structures, one large in the center and four smaller once surrounding it, and they also constructed tunnels to connect the structures. No one has been outside since the construction of the domes was completed. Five hundred years have passed. The largest dome holds the most powerful of all the people in this civilization. This dome has the most resources and is known for being the cleanest, safest area. The four other domes are filled with poverty, crime, and disease. There is going to be a rebellion soon, but they must not forget the monsters outside.

This seems like a good plot, and I'd love to try it out with you, if you'll have me as an RP partner.

Great. There's a few different ways this can go depending on our characters. Would you like our characters to be from the large dome or one of the others? Or would you be interested in having our characters be from opposite sides?

Hmmm... I like the idea of them being from opposite sides. That'll create more drama.

That works. Which side would you like your character to be on?

It'd be fun to portray the one who's part of the rebellion, if that's alright with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.