2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
slice of life, supernatural, modern, romance, mxm, fxf
so i was trying to find if anyone posted this already or if perhaps it was answered in the terms and policies here or even the FAQ but I can't find anything detailing any age restrictions on Redstar content. I'm under the assumption that all characters need to be in the same age bracket pertaining to sexual content, ie teen chars stay with teen chars and that adults stay with adults, sexually, much like the star sections on iwaku. However, at what age does the cut off happen for inter-teen relations? And lets say there's a 16 yo with a 19 yo. it's technically a teen relationship, though legally one is an adult. It's a rather ambiguous difference though. Also, how should teacher x student rps be handled in a hs setting. Is it alright as long as so x rated content happens until the younger char is aged up to adulthood?

I just wanted to double check as to what the exact rules are surrounding the age of characters in redstar threads. Common sense dictates that 18+ chars should only be with 18+ chars and all 17 and under with 17 and under, but it never hurts to double check.

Characters are not as restricted as players, but they must have entered puberty (the equivalent of a thirteen-year-old human) at least to take part in a sexual scene.

Reactions: RAIN.cloud
As Moody said, the only rule we have in relation to the ages of characters in redstar roleplays is that they must be over 13. Aka, clearly post-pubescent.

If you'd like more information on the nuance of that decision, I highly encourage you to read the resource Astaroth wrote on the legalities of writing smut. :D Why We Allow Erotic Roleplay: The Legalities of Smut

Reactions: RAIN.cloud
Awesome thanks!

so as long as the char is 13 everything is good?

So long as all characters are 13 and also clearly post-pubescent, everything is good.

If you call the character 13 but still make them act like a little kid (or have an 8000 year vampire with the body of a 9 year old), then everything isn't good. :P It's a small but important distinction; description and behavior is just as important as stated age.

So long as all characters are 13 and also clearly post-pubescent, everything is good.

If you call the character 13 but still make them act like a little kid (or have an 8000 year vampire with the body of a 9 year old), then everything isn't good. :P It's a small but important distinction; description and behavior is just as important as stated age.
Okay cool. so 13 yo that doesn't look/act like a pre-pubescent child

thanks for the help! TT^TT appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.