• HECK NO!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MyImmortalWolf

Original poster
So, I'm new to Iwaku, and would really like to join an RP that hasn't been started yet. But there doesn't seem to be any of those, and I really, really want to know if there would be interest in any of my RP plots.

The earth around you... the grass beneath your feet... the sword in your hand... This is Ireland, but not the Ireland ever revealed to the modern world. This is the land of myth and magic and You still don't know how you managed to get here. To this school for the best of the warriors. To train with the best of the best. The Red Branch and the Fiannas and their trainer, the legendary, mysterious warrior woman. Will you make it here or will you fail and be killed by some monster?

Here's a very basic, rough outline of what I was thinking of. Would anyone be interested in joining? It's based on Irish mythology, by the way.

Alright, you've piqued my interest fellow new person. I'd like to know more about the setting and your ideas, if you've gotten that far with it yet.

I would be super Interested in this!!! c:

Could be interesting. A school for warriors set in the land of leprechauns? I'd like to know about the plot/conflict.

Setting: Medieval Ireland/Scotland (Scotland is only a possibility, it would be on the Isle of Skye, but the myth itself is Irish sooo...), Scathach's fortress, somewhere in the wilderness. I haven't gotten much further than that. XD

If I did end up developing this I was thinking maybe this could all culminate in some sort of Battle Royale with a few tournaments between Scathach and Aoife's schools on the way there. XD I'll think of something.

Status
Not open for further replies.