Portal 2

• If you are still having issues editing your post, please try the following:
    1. Do a hard refresh of your browser to clear your cache.
    2. Change your username to include only alphanumeric characters, spaces, underscores, and dashes. Special characters are messing with things.
  • Top RP Sites
    Did you know that the Top Ten RP list helps to get us tons of cool new members? Vote every day in July and lets see if we can get #1!
T

Tuxedo Mask

Original poster
I am so so so so so stoked for this:

Delnoir

A Relic of a Bygone Era
Ahhhhh, Portal 2. I shall name its release date "Semi-National Portal" day, which will probably be observed by well over half the gaming populace.

Traditions include massing food in the gaming room, locking one's self in, not coming out for several hours, calling out of work, playing hooky from school, and last but not least, annihilating all forms out outside communication...Unless its over steam, Xbox Live, or the Playstation Network for the sake of finding a partner to do co-op with.

LadyHarpy

Greatest Thing Since Sliced Bread
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I enjoy Fantasy, Scifi, Romance, Magical, Modern and much more. I probably can't list them all! If there is something you want to try and it isn't listed here, just ask. I rarely say no!
I HAVE IT PREORDER~! Can't wait for it to come out! I loved the first and i can't wait for this one! 8D

V

Vay

Original poster
Pre-ordered... going to play co-op with my brother.

Delnoir

A Relic of a Bygone Era
This game.

It is wonderful.

Gabe Newell took my expectations, ate them like the fatty he is, and then what he shit out was CONCENTRATED AWESOME.

You must get it.

Right now.

RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Expect my review corner to come for this game and aid it in its ascension to Heaven.

On a side note, one Gabe Newell fat joke, one more year HL3: E3 is pushed back.

Zypher

Can I transfer you to my manager?
Invitation Status
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
1st one is also only 10 bucks right now and first arrived as part of a bundle of 5 games for, what, 40 bucks?

2nd one was 45 and cuts off right when I'm really starting to enjoy the shit out of it. ._.

Oh well, there's always co-op, and mods. Oh, I can't wait for the fucking mods for this.

V

Vay

Original poster
Indeed, one guy on the steam forum beat it in 1h 42m. But Damn its awesome. Can't wait for co-op.