*popping in*

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
C

chloe_arya

Original poster
Hello, everyone! I just joined this website this evening because my creative juices are flowing once more. I'm Chloe, and I'm definitely of legal age. :) I've been roleplaying off and on for almost 10 years on a variety of media. Let's see...what else can I tell you about myself? I'm a hopeless romantic , for starters. Additionally, I love running, my cats, knitting, making amigurumi toys, reading, my computer, Minecraft, watching movies online (I don't own a TV), and chocolate. Gosh, I don't know what else to say! Just ask me, I guess.

Hi there, Chloe! It's lovely to meet you. I do hope we'll get along well, and that you'll find plenty of ways to let out your creative juices (and maybe boost that of others!). Like you...I love chocolate and my computer. Also, chocolate seems to be a great source of creative fuel, so that may be part of why you have awesome amounts of it- that and some people just have it, which is more likely. But still. Had to throw it out there randomly.

Let's see....Um...Basically...You seem awesome. So, what do you tend to like to read?

Ah yes, I'm quite addicted to chocolate! Seriously, I can't seem to go a day without it. :D My reading tastes? Well, I <3 great literature, like Harper Lee, Bradbury, Tolkein. When I'm not geeking out, I like the Harry Potter and the Hunger Games series, too. Of course, mindless magazines are in there if my brain is mush.

Hehe, sounds awesome. Ironically, I don't know the great literature authors you mentioned...I wonder if I'm off when I do my searches? That's a problem...Then again, I do read mostly fantasy that varies from when it was written, and isn't always that 'great'...I read some Harry Potter, but never Hunger Games, so...I don't know. I know that my favorite fantasy series I've read is Magic or Madness though. It had a unique twist on the concept of magic. :)

Oh, awesome! You know, I've just gotten started on "The Crystal Shard," by Salvatore. The fiance recommended it to me. I haven't really had a chance to sit and really crack into the book just yet, but he said that it's quite good.

I always eat chocolate ice cream when I'm ill. It tends to help loads, =D!

Welcome to Iwaku dear!

Thanks a bunch! Looking forward to getting some good RP in.